Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

I posted the Osmoze Video on youtube and gave you the credits Joe!

Here it is

I have good news for the Izabel fan's: She went to 'Altas Horas show' again, three days ago, and the show will be on air in Brazil on 28th. Julia or I will post and translate as soon as possible.

A girl, named Leticia, went there and took some pics of her, made a question during the show and had the chance to meet Izabel by the end of the program.

She posted some pics n her orkut, it's not in a good quality though, but i'm gonna post anyway

post-28581-1235269825_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235269867_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235269978_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235269993_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235270005_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235270016_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235270026_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235270039_thumb.jpg

Thanks Amanda.

wow. What show is that? I can't wait to see it. i'll add it to my Izabel video database. I wish there was someplace I could post all these vids once and for all. Iza needs a multimedia site like AFL's multimedia page. I know who could submit all the vids :whistle: :laugh:

BTW, where can one get the Osmoze campign pic. Like is there a catalogue for it?

Thiago, you have no idea for how long i've been looking for this commercial on web! I saw a few times on tv and couldn't burn in a dvd to put on youtube. Thanks a lot!!

Zero Cal commercial on youtube:

Joe, Altas Horas is more like a talk show, but with more guests, so she can't talk much, that's the only problem. But she always talks about her career and answer for a few questions.

She went there in 2006, didn't talk a lot, but told a great story about an ambulance lol I'll see if I can find some video here.

Here is some pics of her first time at Altas Horas:

post-28581-1235310090_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235311443_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235311704_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235311907_thumb.jpg

post-28581-1235312218_thumb.jpg

Thanks for capping it Amanda. I guess there's no need for me to post mine.

And, (for the 3rd time) :laugh: Does Osmoze have a catologue? And if so, where can I get it?

I don't know yet Joe. I'll look for it in some stores in my city, if I find, I can get one more and send to you, by fedex or something. But is kind of hard, because I live in a city which doesn't has an official Osmoze store, just filials (I don't know if filial has a plural, correct me if it's wrong). Maybe Julia can look for it too, because we're in the same situation: in Rio there's just filials too...

OK. I checked my files. he only one I have is the one already posted. ... still didn't find it but I know I have it. anyway, I did however find a TON of Fashion show, mags, and campaign images which I'm either not 100% sure of or completely dumb on. When i get time I'll start to post some of them. I also found a 2x TON of VS pics, I guess her first few.