Bellazon

Alcatraz

COP11

Just watched the opening episode, seems pretty decent and vaguely reminiscent of 'FlashForward'. The nagging feeling that this show may be similarly cursed refuses to shift altogether, but I'm sticking with it for the time being. :hehe:

• 3 weeks later...

Just when I'd more or less decided that I was in it for the long haul, along came the rather tame fourth episode. Still, the 'bigger picture' element is considerably more interesting to me than the 'personal story' aspect, and there was just enough of that to keep me hanging on. Let's see how it goes next week. :laugh:

Just when I'd more or less decided that I was in it for the long haul, along came the rather tame fourth episode. Still, the 'bigger picture' element is considerably more interesting to me than the 'personal story' aspect, and there was just enough of that to keep me hanging on. Let's see how it goes next week. :laugh:

Havent seen this weeks yet, was watching "Touch" and the football.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Poor Rebecca. Will she ever get the chance the eat the Chinese food she's been ordering for the past three weeks? :heart:

We will never know b/c FOX decided to axe the show :(

Pity. The show wasn't exactly without it's flaws but it certainly had potential. :/

• 3 months later...