Bellazon

Mixed Asian Women

Joe > Average

Great thread anyway, but I might as well throw it out there :ninja: ...Am I the only one that thinks both Asians and Mixed Asians are worthy of their own thread :ninja: ? I'd like to make that happen, but I'll try to forget it if the primary contributors here have an objection to it of course

:) .

*edit*

Post mixed Asian women here :) :ninja: .

Great thread anyway, but I might as well throw it out there :ninja: ...Am I the only one that thinks both Asians and Mixed Asians are worthy of their own thread :ninja: ? I'd like to make that happen, but I'll try to forget it if the primary contributors here have an objection to it of course

:) .

post-16198-0-1446166808-01956_thumb.jpg

Large reduced thumbnail

Good question. There are a lot of mixed Asians out there that are really hard to tell if they are mixed or not. If someone is Asian I just put them in here. Or I'll post in another thread. Like the singer Amerie for example. I'd post her in the Asian thread or black women thread because she's both Korean and African American.

I wonder if that would have any advantage?

Probably if the people that I suspect feel the same way and post Asian pics in general, but not here would then be lured to post more if it were more specific. If not, merging them back would only take a second and nothing would be lost either way. On one hand, I'm a big fan of both, but kindof like the idea of being in the mood for one and going to their thread the same as the other threads have specific themes. I know that the black/African thread is broad too of course, but black people have such strong genes and there's so many debates on the term 'black' itself that I wouldn't touch that one :ninja: .

With this, it could be part principle I guess that to me they're both such individually diverse groups that the difference between Kristen Kreuk, Sandrine Holt and Ziyi Zhang, Bonnie Chen or even Chinese vs. Japanese or Korean is greater than the difference between the different European countries that have threads (let alone blondes and brunettes).

Good question. There are a lot of mixed Asians out there that are really hard to tell if they are mixed or not. If someone is Asian I just put them in here. Or I'll post in another thread. Like the singer Amerie for example. I'd post her in the Asian thread or black women thread because she's both Korean and African American.

Yeah, that's the other thing. I have a lot of pics that I'm not sure where they go. With that example, she could go here because she's half Korean and then on the other hand Eurasian is half Asian and half European which makes me wonder where the half Asian half latina, half Asian half Brazilian ect. go :ninja: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It may even be too late now, but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway :laugh: .

gorgeous girl!

ok, I don't think it is too late for that idea, but maybe it would cause some confusion as the heritage is not always clear

but

if you really split them then shouldn't be it rather:

asian (one country) or asian / asian (i.e. korean / chinese) in one thread

and mixed asian as in asian / american, asian / african and so on in the other?

Yeah, that would be ideal, though some may not know what many are if its just a random pic they found. I feel pretty good about distinguishing, but I can't be sure about some. Either way, I guess we can start here and work our way up to anything else :laugh: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post mixed Asian women here :) .

• 4 weeks later...