Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

He's not even a year old yet, but Sean Preston Federline is already feeling the pressure of being in the media spotlight. Britney and Kevin's son has been named the world's worst-dressed man by America's Esquire magazine. "Being the offspring of a hyper-fertile back-up dancer and prematurely wilted flower is no excuse, but being 12 months almost is," said the mag. "As soon as you gain some dexterity, straighten out your hat." Other stars slated by the magazine include Jennifer Lopez's husband Marc Anthony and rocker Axl Rose. Brit star Daniel Craig, meanwhile, was named best-dressed man. (11 August, 2006, 8:04AM) SOURCE: ESQUIRE

NEW BRITNEY INTERVIEW WITH PEOPLE MAGAZINE

Britney Spears: Ready for Baby No. 2!

Due in a month, the singer opens up about pregnancy the second time around (she craves melted chocolate!), watching her son blossom and how she plans to get her body back

"I looooooove you!" Britney Spears hardly notices the team of assorted stylists fussing about her amid a People photo shoot. Instead, she snuggles in closer to her 11-month-old son Sean Preston. "I loooooooove you!" she drawls again. Sean Preston dissolves into giggles. "He's about to start walking," says his proud mom. "He'll take three or four steps and once he realizes he's doing it, I think he scares himself, and he'll just plop down. It doesn't help that I'm going, 'aaaah!'"

Of course, the little guy can always hitch a ride on his favorite perch