Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Thanx soooo much, dirrty for the new pix! Love them! Love, love them! :heart: :heart:

And, Jess, thanx soooo much for the videos! I could watch them over and over. I feel like a perv! :laugh: :laugh: She has the perfect walk and can certainly walk with the best of them........she's amazing! She is officially past "just" being a commercial model. She is the whole package. :clap: :clap: :hell yea!: :hell yea!:

well ... now i just may have to stick my foot in my mouth. if i recall correctly, i came in this thread right about when it started, when she first made her SI appearance .. and at that time i really didn't see anything special about Tori. however, just after browsing the pages of this thread (*from 47 on*) i've changed my mind. she's actually incredibly hot. amaaaaaaazing body. beautiful eyes, face, skin, hair. a total package. i'll have to make the time to go through the rest of the thread and see what i've been missing!

in terms of her runway -- i will say that her walk itself is nice. though i would advise her to relax her arms and shoulders a bit more. she has broadish shoulders anyway, and narrow hips, however this is not a problem. it can be stunning on the catwalk: both Naomi Campbell and Yasmeen Ghauri are renowned for their strut and both have the broad shoulder/narrow hip body type. if i were to give Tori some advice, i would tell her to think about holding her shoulders back and letting her arms relax a bit more. this will allow them to swing a little and add some upper body motion to her walk. her hips and legs are perfect as they are. also, she needs to work on stopping at the end of the runway. she's sort of hunching forward, in a manner that reminds me of Julia S. and it = NOT good. she can adopt a wide stance with her back arched and her shoulders back and this will compliment her frame and look fierce!

Oh I'm sorry! I forgot to put in Tori Praver for a keyword! lol I just added it on the videos so if you do a search of her they should pop up :flower: lol I feel so stupid. I put those videos up on there for that very purpose and I didn't even put in her name! :laugh:

I just found these pics from the Miss Sixty show on elle.com! I love the close ups!

post-5926-1222397720_thumb.jpgpost-5926-1222397727_thumb.jpgpost-5926-1222397734_thumb.jpg

Boy! There has been so much wonderful activity on Tori's pages. :)

As I have said ad nauseum, the latest photos show her athletic frame and beautiful muscles and flawless skin, gorgeous face--that can be so cute and striking, and her ability to wear so many types of clothing with equal ease. :drool:

Thanks to Tori's fans who posted these great photos and all of her fans in general. :heart:

As important, continued good luck to Tori herself, the muse for these pages. :wave:

I'm sure, as Sweetnlow has said, we will have little trouble finding photos of her, and they will be amazing! :fun:

Boy! There has been so much wonderful activity on Tori's pages. :)

As I have said ad nauseum, the latest photos show her athletic frame and beautiful muscles and flawless skin, gorgeous face--that can be so cute and striking, and her ability to wear so many types of clothing with equal ease. :drool:

Thanks to Tori's fans who posted these great photos and all of her fans in general. :heart:

As important, continued good luck to Tori herself, the muse for these pages. :wave:

I'm sure, as Sweetnlow has said, we will have little trouble finding photos of her, and they will be amazing! :fun:

tpRedken_093765.jpg