Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Sweetnlow, for your efforts!

Those pics show Tori's amazing facial bone structure and her amazing core as well.

I've been meaning to ask. Do you know why Tori switched from Ford to IMG? I thought Ford for a long time was not pushing hard enough to get her out there. I think you agreed some time ago.

I checked IMG finally and thought the pics they used for her card and her portfolio were not as representative of her qualities as they could be. Lawd knows both are amazing, established agencies with plenty of luminaries in both camps.

Anyway, thanks again. I was just a wonderin' if Ms. Praver were getting the best out of her current agency after perhaps not get the most out of her prior one.

I did do a couple of searches this weekend but found nothing new. I will, however, try, try again! :)

Thanks, Sweetnlow, for your efforts!

Those pics show Tori's amazing facial bone structure and her amazing core as well.

I've been meaning to ask. Do you know why Tori switched from Ford to IMG? I thought Ford for a long time was not pushing hard enough to get her out there. I think you agreed some time ago.

I checked IMG finally and thought the pics they used for her card and her portfolio were not as representative of her qualities as they could be. Lawd knows both are amazing, established agencies with plenty of luminaries in both camps.

Anyway, thanks again. I was just a wonderin' if Ms. Praver were getting the best out of her current agency after perhaps not get the most out of her prior one.

I did do a couple of searches this weekend but found nothing new. I will, however, try, try again! :)

I don't know exactly why she switched except that IMG seems to be more geared toward really, really good fashion campaigns and work with great photographers. That's not to say that Ford doesn't. It's just that IMG tries harder in that direction and gets calls from clients of a different sort. Tori is sooooooo much better than just being a swimsuit model. I don't mean to sound disparaging of swimsuit models. They are certainly a valuable commodity and she is the best. She has the body type that would make a woman buy the suit rather than just men drooling over them for certain assets. (which men do, also, for sure with Tori. Look at that butt! Those legs and abs!). I, personally, don't think there is another face that comes close to Tori's out there today. She can express so many different moods and thoughts with her face and her eyes alone and she has that natural beauty thing flat out........period. Her personality can express whatever is needed. I don't understand the pix either agency have used to "show" her. They are not my favorite shots by a long shot. There are so many more shots that just take your breath away. :drool: :drool:

We will, before too much time passes, see her on the runway and in major, major campaigns. Take that to the bank! She is gonna' hit heights in the fashion world that will set everyone back on their heels. :ddr: :ddr:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, SNL, for your insights on Tori's career. I hope she continues on her ascent :)!

Here's a pic I found randomly at vogue.es, a similar but smaller site to this.

As hopefully people can see, she looks magnificent from head to toe.

Those facial bones, those eyes, and lips. Whoa!

Not to mention her flawless skin and long, lean, strong limbs.

Unfortunately, not much info. But there should me more of her on this runway somewhere.

I'll search the earth and heavens above for more pix of Tori--for her fans and so she sees them in this fan forum!

post-9036-1219180461_thumb.jpg

There is a great video of Tori on the runway for VIX and for TIBI at the Mercedes BEnz Fashion Swim Week. I can't cap it :cry: :cry: but I wish someone could. She has a GREAT walk! YAY! I was so happy when I saw it! :ddr: :ddr:

Here are a few pix from that show....gorgeous!!!!! :heart: :heart:

14tp.jpg 18tp.jpg 340x.jpg image_7323476.jpg Tori7.jpg

Thanks for the new, recent postings.

Boy, does she look good on the runway!

Her shoulders are so strong. Anything will drape well on them.

Her cheekbones look impossibly high, too. And her jawbone and chin give her face more great lines! Can you say chiseled facial features?

And "Lips Like Sugah" (Echo and the Bunnymen) to boot! :drool: I keep trying not to repeat my objectifications of her, but all observations lead to her being beautiful with an amazingly athletic frame and sublime skin.

GAWD! You are right, SNL, Tori can wear anything and walk on water.

Thank you two for your super sleuthing, especially for finding the Tori pic in Doutzen's pics! :wave:

Hey, I know it's not my business, but it's fine to say Tori is so beautiful if you are a girl/young woman/woman. As a heterosexual guy who played a "macho" Division I sport and then briefly as a professional, I have no problem saying a guy is handsome or even being on this site, a fashionista site at that, now that I think about it.

Some guys in the locker room had a problem saying a guy was good looking, but if someone's looks came up, it usually was obvious anyway, and all agreed. Similarly, having coached that same sport for women in Division I, I heard women comment on women's beauty without much ado but as with many women's sports the topic of lesbianism came up, but maybe it is similar to women being able to hold hands, dance together, etc. while heterosexual men can't. Is that oversimplifying it?

Humorously (well, sort of, depending on your sense of humor about this subject), a friend said people must have thought I was gay when I walked into a team dinner in a restaurant with 28 college-aged girls and female assistant coaches. When he said that, I realized some customers did.

Oddly, beauty is so subjective yet paradoxically it can also be objective (eg Uma on the current InStyle's cover is beautiful for many men and women and therefore "objectively" so. Or Clooney back in the spring on the Esquire cover was handsome for many men and women and therefore "objectively" so.) In this day and age, comments on same sex beauty should be fine, though I know some sadly have a problem with it.

If a heterosexual guy/woman can say a guy/woman is beautiful, respectively, then that guy/woman may just be relatively secure in him or herself. I am not being holier than thou simply because I have plenty of insecurities.

Don't worry. I won't go into same-sex marriages, civil unions! ;) This site should be apolitical! So sorry for the babble.

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week! Just saw the videos! OMG! Watch the videos for VIX and TIBI!! :drool: Sorry, can't post link. It's not working for me :blush: but if someone else can, the videos are sooooooo hot!

Tori opened AND closed both shows! YIPPEE! Gawwwwd, she did great! :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart: