Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Thanks, Bella Donna, for coming to bat for Hyperion till he can rest or maybe you two will have dual creative engine output when he's rested :)!

Just a few changes <_<

And this is probably all to expect from me today. I was going to put text on it but it just didn't look right to me. I guess I could make a variant. Or not.

post-13865-1182021878_thumb.jpg

Please do Bella Donna. I'm getting burned out on the Photoshop. You look like you actually know what you are doing. I had a little trouble waking up today *cough* 1:30 PM *cough* and I rushed to get this done.

post-13865-1181969373_thumb.jpg post-13865-1181969397_thumb.jpg

oooo, I love the Guess one, what a great idea!

(and sorry I did make another wall last night, but of Cintia Dicker... :blush: )

Thanks, Bella Donna, for coming to bat for Hyperion till he can rest or maybe you two will have dual creative engine output when he's rested :)!

Just a few changes <_<

And this is probably all to expect from me today. I was going to put text on it but it just didn't look right to me. I guess I could make a variant. Or not.

post-13865-1182021878_thumb.jpg

I'm not seeing any attachments.... :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

I'm not seeing any attachments.... :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

Oops

Well it's the same one I posted in Bree's forum. I was trying to avoid posting it twice but I guess I can't link to the other attachment (at least I don't know how). Here it is:

post-13865-1182024502_thumb.jpg

I was trying to put word balloons on the pictures on the left but it would cover up either Tori or Bree and I wasn't really sure what I wanted them to say. I was going to maybe flash a panel with sirens going by and Tori and Bree would have to disappear like Superman but that seemed weird.

Hi everyone,

I mailed the Guess diary out this morning by Priority Mail, so it should be there in 2-3 days. I will predict that there are two pictures in this book (not currently available on the Web) that everyone will agree are at the top of Tori's greatest hits list. Of course, there are many other great photos as well.

Have a great weekend!

I got it in the mail today!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Expect some scans tomorrow. And yeah, there are some great pics in the diary. Once again, thanks Toby.

Hi everyone,

I mailed the Guess diary out this morning by Priority Mail, so it should be there in 2-3 days. I will predict that there are two pictures in this book (not currently available on the Web) that everyone will agree are at the top of Tori's greatest hits list. Of course, there are many other great photos as well.

Have a great weekend!

I got it in the mail today!!! :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: Expect some scans tomorrow. And yeah, there are some great pics in the diary. Once again, thanks Toby.

I can't wait !!!! and is bree in it ? ot just tori?

Hi everyone,

Have a great weekend!

I can't wait !!!! and is bree in it ? ot just tori?

There are three Bree pictures. Two of which I have seen before in HQ. I haven't seen one of them before, but that could just be due to my limited exposure. She's wearing maroon pants with a black top huggin some dude. If that sounds familiar to you then there aren't any new Bree pictures.

Tori is in 30 different pictures including the front and back cover. There are some new ones. Most have been seen before but we'll get them in higher resolution this time. 30 pictures? This is going to take me a while.

I'm 17/30 right now. But I'll need to crop and adjust so don't expect anything before 5pm (EST) tomorrow.

And I suppose a few wallpapers are in order.

Well, duh! I suppose so....... :laugh: :laugh: Appreciate this sooooo much. I've been dying (well, not dying exactly) to see these pics. I've heard so much about them. Hard work for you, I know, Steve, but think of all the love you get from us! :hug:

I've never really tried to do HQ scans before, so I hope those are up to snuff. I forgot to dust my scanner and I wasn't going to rescan all the images. Therefore I had to do some manipulation in Photoshop. I probably spent around three hours adjusting all the photos and then I decided to add a signature to all the photos. That's why they weren't posted three hours ago. Now I have to go make some wallpapers. I'll drop by later.

Oh and a lot of those might be reposts, but not in the same quality. Also, there isn't any text in front of the pictures like in the ads.

And once again, thanks Toby.