Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Australia Day, Donbot!

Your daily changes to your sig and avi never cease to amaze me. The pic choices and the details (eg Aussie flag tatoo in avi, etc.). I hope you and your friends are having an amazing day.

While it is balmy down under, it is bitter up here in Boston (near 0F/-17.8C plus windchill yesterday morning).

Gorsuch's latest emailed pic of Tori, however, shows her wearing an ethereal, gossamery shirt that reminds us spring is on its way . . . some day!

What a perennial spring flower Tori is. . . :blush::wave:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzTori_Spring.jpg

Via Delle Perle s/s 2011 campaign

toripraver.png

zinio.com

OMG! FRANCY ITALY, Tori has always been able to go from super cute to glamour goddess. She looks so beautiful and sexy, sexy! And the jacket and shoes and long, strong legs and beautiful skin. . . Ahhh! Thanks soooo much! :wave::heart: :drool:

I have always written that Tori is timeless and that she could easily wear clothes from any decade. :wub:

I didn't think, however, she could go all the way back to Elizabethan England, until today's Gorsuch email shows her in a "damask" pattern that Shakespeare references often in his plays and poetry. Tori could manage to play such Shakespearean roles of strong women as Rosalind in As You Like It but not Lady Macbeth ;). :laugh:

Even if that's a stretch, Tori manages, as usual, to look especially healthy and fit every where in this pic even though the shirt is kind of loose. :blush:

post-9036-1296480998_thumb.jpg

Have a great week and please pray that, on Ground Hog's Day, Punxsutawney Phil doesn't see his shawdow and give the "entire United States" six more weeks of winter! See www.punxsutawney.com or watch Bill Murray and model-turned-successful actress Andie MacDowell in Ground Hog's Day. :wave:

Having lived in the Northern climes of the US, I have seen plenty of winter gear.

This ranges from LL Bean to North Face, Patagucci, Marmot, Arcteryx and other "technical" clothing.

Not until last year, when Gorsuch sent pics of Tori sporting "Montcler" jackets had I heard of this company.

Now I see Montcler quite often but not as often as the other aforementioned brands probably due to price.

This jacket would make anyone look cozy, but Tori, of course, looks especially cute and cuddly in it. :wub:

It is always amazing to see her range as a model from down-feather-encased to feather-boa-ed fashionista. :blush::heart::whistle:

Tori could model for any outdoorsy company as easily as she models swimwear or haute couture. :wave:

post-9036-1297132840_thumb.jpg