Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

THE CINEMA SOCIETY & EVERLON DIAMOND KNOT COLLECTION host a screening of "WELCOME TO THE RILEYS"

October 18, 2010

Sorry about the tags....:cry: and the size of the photos....:cry:

Wonder how they managed to keep Danny out of the pic? :whistle: And, thanx to Miss Praver for posting the blog photos of Tori and not posting the ones of her and Danny .....with her doing ALL the hugging, as usual. :blah: I wish she'd get some work photos out there instead of just her and Danny on vacay shots. But, guess that's what is important to her right now. :p That's one of the reasons why I am losing interest in posting in her forums anymore, same ol' shots, not that it's any of my damn biz how she chooses to spend all her time and with whom, but still....want pics of Tori alone out and about and at work, for Pete's sake!!!! She's still such a gorgeous doll and could do sooooooooo much and go sooooooo far!!! Looks like SI is out of the question again this year. <_< All that said, she looks great in hats!!

BTW, didn't we used to have someone who could remove the tags here on BZ and still give written credit to the photographer, who is obviously Patrick McMullan for these?? It's been a long time but I'm sure someone used to do it.

post-8834-1287628535_thumb.jpg

post-8834-1287628547_thumb.jpg

Now, that is what I wanna' see!! Thanx for the posts, guys and girls! :flower: The 2nd pic is especially good. :heart:

Nice to see all this activity upon my return! And to see you loitering, SnL! Missed Ya! Tough to leave Tori, isn't it? ;) :wave:

I got my hopes up there for a minute, Lancelot <_< Those were good photos but we're back to photos taken by Danny. I'll lurk once in awhile and see if we get any modeling photos but if they continue to just be landscapes and stuff like that from her Twitter acct., I can get great landscapes with my own camera. :laugh: I actually take pretty damn good photos myself. :laugh:

I feel sorta bad about how I'm feeling and strange even since I have been so loyal and a true blue fan but whatcha gonna do ? I'll check in from time to time. I have so much stuff to post, not modeling stuff, natch, just out and about stuff but I don't have the whatever to post them....but for Pete's sake, you guys keep posting, if you ever find anything, and keep her forum going for her. She's every bit as beautiful and capable as she ever was and could be an extraordinary model for a very long time.

Wow, I love pictures like that :wub: ! And good to know she likes nature :) .

A trip through the Redwoods is an amazing experience, Joe.....the trees are so darn old, HUGE and so beautiful and the ambiance is something out of this world. One of my fave trips to take. :yes:

• 2 weeks later...
post-9036-0-1446436044-6065_thumb.jpg

Thank you, Thank YOOOOOOO, Misspraver! I have always loved Tori's bones from her cheek bones to jawbone. But I have also loved her skin. This pic shows her amazing facial bone structure and her amazingly healthy, flawless, glowing skin.

Okay, her mirror-like eyes in this pic have also been a fave for their shape, their "tilt" and color.

Thanks so much for your post! :wave: