Bellazon

plastic surgery and models.

Lolita

• 3 months later...
why would she get her nose done like that !?

Everyone who gets a nose job gets a better variation of the "Jackson" nose and we all know it.

hmmm ten years ago it was true but now nose jobs can look really natural... there are ppl i know that have had surgery and you really can't tell unless you knew them before :ninja:

a higher and higher percentage of these girls are getting customized for modeling. I'm not a big fan. I don't think that perfection needs to be crafted.

i don't mind surgery as long as the result is good :ninja:

why would she get her nose done like that !?

Everyone who gets a nose job gets a better variation of the "Jackson" nose and we all know it.

hmmm ten years ago it was true but now nose jobs can look really natural... there are ppl i know that have had surgery and you really can't tell unless you knew them before :ninja:

I know what you mean, if you are getting a bump removed or reducing the size of you nostrils it's true, but if you are completely redoing your nose dramatically it's not going to look 100% natrual. After all, they can only work with that you've got on your face already and plus they have to take into concideration that they have to keep it functional. I was just talking about dramatical change then..