Bellazon

Kati Nescher
Thumbnail

Zacatecana91

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so I just read this Top Women of 2011 thing from models.com ..... and seriously .... She is 27? Looking through pages of this thread it looks like she just debuted in s/s 2012! How did it happen!?!? I know there are models in their mid-20, but these are usually girls who've been working for quite a long time now, like Anja or Natasha. Anyone knows how she was discovered? or why did she start modelling just now?

Ok so I just read this Top Women of 2011 thing from models.com ..... and seriously .... She is 27? Looking through pages of this thread it looks like she just debuted in s/s 2012! How did it happen!?!? I know there are models in their mid-20, but these are usually girls who've been working for quite a long time now, like Anja or Natasha. Anyone knows how she was discovered? or why did she start modelling just now?

She sent her pictures to AM Model Management last year and they signed her. It was a spur of the moment thing, she read about the agency in a Magazine and thought "Why not?"

Well, kudos for that agent/agency that they decided to give her a chance, even in these stupid tv modelling contest they rarely ever agree to have girls aged 22 or older and if they do, they later on keep saying they have no chance for a career :cain: (another thing is that most girls in these contests really don't, no matter what their age is...) Anyway, just read her interview from nymag, but it seems like she had some modelling experience before... but she doesn't talk about it a lot, does anybody know if she really worked a lot then? She said it was locally, in Germany.... so I guess some catalogues, or just fashion shows in shopping malls? Anyone knows more?

Todchick - HYPE Magazine - Kati Nescher & Val Smirnova

Photographer: Stefan Milev - kombinatrotweiss

Production & Styling: Heiko Palach

Hair Stylist: Susan Voss-Redfern - fame-agency

Make-Up Stylist: Heiko Palach

Hair & Make-Up Assistance: Timo Pravitianos & Ana Lucic

post-43321-0-1446087912-6618_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446087912-99804_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446087913-2802_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446087913-45749_thumb.jpg

post-43321-0-1446087913-49246_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446087913-5071_thumb.jpg post-43321-0-1446087913-52785_thumb.jpg

Pringle’s Valley Girls

For its first time ever, Pringle of Scotland enlisted David Benjamin Sherry, who has shot for the likes of i-D, Dazed & Confused, and Another Man, to photograph its Spring ‘12 campaign. Sherry also joined Kati Nescher and Suvi Koponen in front of the lens as one of the models for the menswear campaign. Style.com has exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the group at work in Switzerland’s Verzasca Valley, with Nescher and Koponen striking a pose against the rocks in Alistair Carr’s asymmetrical-print knits and layered dresses.

—Kristin Studeman

Behind the scenes.