Bellazon

Upcoming Movie News

Prettyphile

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

The studios can't afford to release when people can't go and they are really guessing when will be a realistic time to do it.

I'm actually a bit surprised by the extent to which Lionsgate seems to believe in Quiet Place 2. Even after such lengthy delays, they're clearly dead set on a cinematic release.

I swear, whichever studio manages, whether by design or simply by dumb luck, to predict the first legitimately safe weekend is going to clean up.

Thank you for the updates, jkjk and Michael*:heythere:

Another upcoming monster movie on its way is Godzilla vs. Kong. It's a sequel to Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Kong: Skull Island. The film stars Alexander Skarsgård, Millie Bobby Brown, Rebecca Hall, Brian Tyree Henry, Shun Oguri, Eiza González, Julian Dennison, Kyle Chandler, and Demián Bichir. After being delayed from a November 2020 release date due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Godzilla vs. Kong is scheduled to be theatrically released internationally on March 26, 2021, and in the United States on March 31, where it will be released simultaneously in theaters and on HBO Max.

Synopsis:
Legends collide in “Godzilla vs. Kong” as these mythic adversaries meet in a spectacular battle for the ages, with the fate of the world hanging in the balance. Kong and his protectors undertake a perilous journey to find his true home, and with them is Jia, a young orphaned girl with whom he has formed a unique and powerful bond. But they unexpectedly find themselves in the path of an enraged Godzilla, cutting a swath of destruction across the world. The epic clash between the two titans—instigated by unseen forces—is only the beginning of the mystery that lies deep within the core of the earth.

Trailer:

4 hours ago, ArianaVSCouture said:

Cannot wait for "Space Jam 2", "Mortal Kombat" and John Cena in "F9" and "Suicide Squad 2". :)

With the obvious exception of Garfield, Space Jam is probably my favourite "what's Bill Murray doing in this" film. I've gotten used to it now. :laugh:

The first Suicide Squad didn't really work for me, but it does look like James Gunn gets the material in a way that David Ayer never quite seemed to, and I'm excited about the prospect of seeing Peter Capaldi let loose in a big-time blockbuster.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, ArianaVSCouture said:

Mortal Kombat trailer is finally here

Curious how they seem to have dreamed up a new, fairly bland-looking character to frame as the main protagonist. I haven't played the games for ages, but I think I'm right in thinking that Liu Kang has been in that role for a good chunk of the franchise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...