Bellazon

Ronaldo struggles to hold back the tears as his son joins him to collect prestigious football award... before he sparks wedding rumours by calling Irina Shayk his 'wife'

I think he called her his wife because they are together for a long time and you can see that he cares about Irina. He said in one video that he loves Irina. I don't think they are married yet but I see their wedding in the close future :)

Ronaldo struggles to hold back the tears as his son joins him to collect prestigious football award... before he sparks wedding rumours by calling Irina Shayk his 'wife'

I think he called her his wife because they are together for a long time and you can see that he cares about Irina. He said in one video that he loves Irina. I don't think they are married yet but I see their wedding in the close future :)

^^ Yeah, I read somewhere that Christiano  actually said "girlfriend". It looks like the translator made a mistake and said "wife". That translator caused so much talk over the internet for nothing HAHA

EDIT:

Here is the video of his speech without the voice-over. He did say namorada (girlfriend) somewhere @ 2:38:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56VWXmRTZtQ

is she more of a serious model or a soccer players girlfriend? it is hard to tell with her sometimes what she values more. Other models are preparing to walk the runways for fashion weeks and some work everyday. if she wants to be on adriana, heidi and giselle's level she needs to dedicate herself more.

is she more of a serious model or a soccer players girlfriend? it is hard to tell with her sometimes what she values more. Other models are preparing to walk the runways for fashion weeks and some work everyday. if she wants to be on adriana, heidi and giselle's level she needs to dedicate herself more.

She seems both to me! Yes, she's CR's gf, but they never look for spotlight! It was a big event in his bf's life, so she was there... And she had 2 Vogue covers lately, she's working hard, she'll be in a movie this year too. btw her jobs are not only her decisions, but she is picked up by the clients.

and she never was a catwalk model! how many shows has she done yet? 2-3?

She values both. I seen her do more work than some of the other SI models and VS models, but still that doesn't make them less of a model. Also the only models you mention who still does various runways are Adriana and Gisele.