Bellazon

:wave:

It's a pictures of the baptism of Crj.

She carries the same dress as that of "Screening Snow Flower and the Secret Fan NY"

I hope that she did not steal the star to the children with this kind of dress. lol

Today I went on people.com and she will be apart of "Most Beautiful People 2011"; category: 25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25. :clap:

Not that im saying she doesn't deserve it or anything but there should be other models who deserve it much more :no: . WHO CARES SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool:

Today I went on people.com and she will be apart of "Most Beautiful People 2011"; category: 25 Beauties (and Hotties) at 25. :clap:

Not that im saying she doesn't deserve it or anything but there should be other models who deserve it much more :no: . WHO CARES SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!! :drool:

hope you dont mean that a high fashion model deserves it more than irina since 90% of them look like a combination of aliens and transsexuals. but the other 10% are hot, even if i doubt they are hotter than irina but hey, to each his own :)

I think Irina deserves to be on that list, there's a reason she made it to SI cover it would be stupid not to have her on that list but I think your comment lovevogue is just rude and insulting to High Fashion models and HF-fans

I never said that they were ugly, i wrote that according to me 90% of HF models look like a combination of aliens and transsexuals and we all know that the High fashion business likes alien and androgyne looks (aliens looks are unique and alot of transsexuals does have an androgyne look) nothings wrong with that, i think ALOT of HF models looks beautiful and very hot.

For example the extremely beautiful tanya d who got famous for her alien and elfish looks, do you think she thinks its insulting that she is getting alot of jobs because they think she has alien looks?

Or an another example of one of my favourite models andrej pejic, do you think he thinks its rude and insluting that he is getting famous by his androgyne looks?

If looking like androgyne and/or an alien is ugly to YOU than thats why you think my comment was "rude and insulting".

My opinion is that irinas look deserves more to be on that list than most of the HF models. I even wrote "each to his own" so if i think irina deserves it more then its my opinion and if someone else dosent think that then its his opinion.