Bellazon

Runway

Capt Snow

im sorry but

wtf.

was she not at vsfs2007?

Nope. She was confirmed for the show, even mere days before the show itself she was on every 'confirmed' list people had compiled, and she mentioned it in interviews she did recently, that the show was coming up and she'd be in it. But she wasn't there, so something must have happened - we don't know what. Just rumors floating around, nothing confirmed. :/

im sorry but

wtf.

was she not at vsfs2007?

Nope. She was confirmed for the show, even mere days before the show itself she was on every 'confirmed' list people had compiled, and she mentioned it in interviews she did recently, that the show was coming up and she'd be in it. But she wasn't there, so something must have happened - we don't know what. Just rumors floating around, nothing confirmed. :/

I was extremely dissapointed in Ana's absence in this years' show, and that is putting it lightly. If it weren't for Isabeli, Hana, and that new Micaela girl, I doubt I would've watched the show at all. I actually sent an e-mail to VS press or whatever and they told me that I'd be recieving one back tomorrow because they were still in L.A. If they tell me anything worth mentioning I'll post it for my fellow Ana fans.

I was extremely dissapointed in Ana's absence in this years' show, and that is putting it lightly. If it weren't for Isabeli, Hana, and that new Micaela girl, I doubt I would've watched the show at all. I actually sent an e-mail to VS press or whatever and they told me that I'd be recieving one back tomorrow because they were still in L.A. If they tell me anything worth mentioning I'll post it for my fellow Ana fans.

That's very nice of you. I just can't believe these fast spreading rumors, to me it looks like conspiracy/setup, I don't know what to think anymore except to feel sorry for most of them :( . I guess Fashion is one huge pool where only mentaly tough individuals can improve and succeed in their game, unfortunately cute and kind individuals like Ana and others get regularly abused.

She has so much life ahead of her to be bothered by certified idiots.

Anyone got pix of Ana on the VSFS06 and 05??? where she comes up as a PInk angel and that section where there is those Military stuff for 2005 and and where she is a White angel in the vsfs06 where she closed the glacial Godesses part??? anyone has it please post them here!! or you can give me a link to it! please! :)

Anyone got pix of Ana on the VSFS06 and 05??? where she comes up as a PInk angel and that section where there is those Military stuff for 2005 and and where she is a White angel in the vsfs06 where she closed the glacial Godesses part??? anyone has it please post them here!! or you can give me a link to it! please! :)

TheBaronOfFratton

this is one the most amazing posts on any forum ever!!! :blush:

big problem in fashion industry is that there are double standards... everybody does it, but you mustn't talk about it, unless you are kate moss or naomi.

ana never looks like she gave 100% on any show, you just see that she can do better. but also, u can see that she is always smileing on candids. that is cos i belive she knows this is just a job.and people from VS forgot that they are just selling lingerie.

hopefully, ana will be on next american ELLE cover.

IMHO, she is the prettiest girl i have ever seen, even if she looks stoned.

I read on the forum, and elsewhere, about her looking 'drawn', 'strung out', 'tired '...ad infinitum. But it's these qualities that attract me to her. It's that languid expression. Those heavy-lidded eyes. She looks at once ethereal and insouciant. This could be mistaken for excess - heavy nights on whatever drug, legal or otherwise - but could just simply BE.

I so could not agree more with everything you said, especially about her heavy-lidded-ness. Ana has big eyes - bigger than normal, and heavy eyelids are just part of that - it doesn't always mean she is high or drunk or whatever! A friend of mine has big eyes, and in photos she can often look like that, her eyelids down just far enough to make her look tired - when in reality, she so wasn't!

That relaxed, chilled look Ana often has, that is exactly part of her appeal - it's just her look.

Also, you get extra points for quoting Rolling Stones lyrics. :D :heart:

I think I love Ana's look so much because I have the same issue. I have big eyes (I rather like them lol) but in pictures when you smile, your gaze relaxes and so do your eyelids. I look high unless I open my eyes really really wide.... It's not even worth the trouble sometimes. lol Anyways, Ana looks so sexy. So 'come hither'.