Bellazon

Danielle Knudson
Thumbnail

I went out with a friend who graduated a year before her this week, and asked if he remembered her. "Oh yeah, she was kinda pretty in high school." :rofl: He was impressed with her recent pictures though. He didn't know her personally, so no fun stories to pass on. 

I went out with a friend who graduated a year before her this week, and asked if he remembered her. "Oh yeah, she was kinda pretty in high school." :rofl: He was impressed with her recent pictures though. He didn't know her personally, so no fun stories to pass on. 

That in itself is a cool story...at least in my book. You're essentially playing 7 degrees of Danielle Knudson!! LOL If you ever do hear of any good stories of her, please share on here!! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

RIP, Do You know if we can find more pics from this shoot? These previews are so hot :wub:

And second question: could You post her swimsuits pics from Tart  - its only a few so should be not so many work to do. :)

Thanks in advance!

I've looked, couldn't find any. I believe they were for a Kitten Galore story if I remember correctly. It wasn't a full shoot, just a few pics for a story. I'll try and give it another look though!

Yeah, I must have missed the Swimsuit pics on Tart.....I'll work on that now!