Bellazon

Danielle Knudson
Thumbnail

15 Questions for Danielle Knudson: Model Of The Moment 

post-85348-0-1445996632-82022_thumb.jpg

1. How did you get your start in the modeling industry?

"I got discovered when I was eight years old at a silent auction with my mom. I only started traveling and modeling when I was 15, and my first trip with my mom by my side was Tokyo!"

2. What was your dream job as a child? Was it a model?

"I never really dreamed of being a model. I actually always wanted to work in interior design."

3. What's been the highlight of your career so far?

"Booking all my Guess campaigns! I grew up with the Guess ads and always wanted to be a Guess girl, so when it finally happened a few years ago, I cried haha! And I was so grateful and excited!"

4. If you could work for any brand or designer, which would it be and why?

"Every girl's dream: Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated! I also would love to work for Tom Ford and Chanel. I love their ads. They are always so beautiful!!!"

5. What's one place you've never been to but would like to visit someday?

"I've been so fortunate to see so much of the world, but I still would love to go to Greece and India."

6. What are your travel essentials?

"My VNDA sweatpants, good face wash and creams, my iPad and vitamins."

7. Tell us about your personal style. What fashion items can't you live without?

"I can't live without my sneakers, a good pair of jeans, T-shirts, and my leather jacket. But I also love every once in a while getting all dressed up for parties and events."

8. You post a lot of fun selfies on Instagram... what are your tips for taking the perfect selfie?

"Honestly, I take so many and then pick my favorite, and I love filters haha!"

9. You recently had a birthday... How did you celebrate?

"Wilhelmina Models threw an amazing NYFW party and surprised me during the evening, with a cake with my face on it! And then I celebrated with all my friends by having dinner and a fun night out on my actual birthday."

10. Where are some of your favorite places in NYC to go out?

"I'm a foodie, so I love going to La Esquina and Momoya for dinners, and every once in a while, I get all the girls together and go dancing."

11. What do you like to do when you aren't working?

"Sleep, spend time with family and friends, and I also love reality TV ('The Real Housewives'), so I usually catch up on my reality TV fix haha!"

12. How do you stay in shape? What's your fitness routine and diet like?

"I love barre workouts. I do a lot of toning workouts that I can do in hotels, since I travel so much. I also have an ab and squat routine."

13. What's the hardest part about being a model? The best part?

"The hardest part is that it gets lonely sometimes. Thank goodness for FaceTime! And the best part is that I get to travel the world! Also, I love meeting all the amazing people that I am so fortunate to work with."

14. What's your guilty pleasure?

"I have a sweet tooth ... Donuts and candies!"

15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

"In 10 years, I hope to see myself still in this industry... designing and other aspects of the industry. Maybe acting. And one day in the far future, I would love to have a family!"

http://www.fashiontimes.com/articles/22794/20150803/15-questions-for-danielle-knudson-model-of-the-moment.htm

Thanks for the adds, sir! :heythere:

She's really gorgeous in those, but I wish she did some more interesting work  :Angel:

I do as well. That's why I would LOVE to see her get S.I. either this year or next year. That could be a huge platform for her to go on to bigger and better things. At least in my opinion...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not going to lie, with all these dud casting calls recently, I was getting a little worried. And to be honest, the only thread of hope I had that she had a chance for this year is when you said she for sure went it for a visit early on in the S.I, Thread. Now hopefully MJ and Darcie give her a chance.

Fingers crossed.