Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Well, I understand people now are bigger than in other years, but I still prefer people as in the 50 60 70 80 90 or before 2015, I think there are more obesity today than other years I hope it can be repair  as soon  apossibe

On 7/8/2018 at 7:23 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I don't think models are fatter (and I can't see any evidence that would support they were). I mean, sure, SI did their BS politically correct stuff last time, but it was just a one-time move. Next year, if the PC law tells them to show skinny women or shaved women, they'll do it (unless they finally recover their backbone).

There's an upward trend on obesity in the world, but not in the fashion or entertainment industry (they have quite stable standards, at least in a given decade).

What it seems to me is this:

Essentially the fat acceptance/body positivity trend is a backlash against "superskinny".  Superskinny is correlated with superior feminine social status AMONG female social groups.  It is a social construct, such as in parts of Africa being obese is actually an indicator of superior social status.  

I was at a store opening with a lot of affluent women yesterday.  There were over 100 women lined around the block and they were there to support the owner and they were all fit to superskinny.  Go to poor towns and the women seemed to have gained 40 pounds on average..

So women who don't have the genetics or discipline to be superskinny have essentially launched a counter-cultural movement against the "skinny bitches", who have shamed them, their moms, and their grandmothers, and their great-grandmothers for about 100 plus years.  

The interesting part is that this doesn't coordinate well with male sexual attraction nor does the body positivity movement seem to care about what men want. Men want women to keep themselves in optimal shape.  Body positivism says that they should be ashamed of this, to an extent.

Men currently do not like superskinny and nor do they like overweight and obese.  But the social elite among women are superskinny and the proles are overweight/obese.  

If she is 200 pounds, she's either grossly overweight or obese.   Doesn't matter, it's unhealthy for a woman to be 200 pounds

I think she is the only famous heavy model, someone else should comment...

17 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

No she is not. Far from it.

According to the BMI calculator she's on the borderline between overweight and obese  (BMI  around 30).  BMI is gender neutral; another method would probably put her into the mildly obese section.

25 – 29.9 Overweight
30 – 34.9 Obese

What is more common for the past 10 years is the appearance of overweight models and mannequins (and brands that target overweight women).

BMI is bullshit

Ashley is not obese. Over weight yes, obese no.

Taille : 1 m 57

• Limite inférieure : 46,6 kg too skinny
  • Poids normal : 51,2 kg "normal"
  • Limite supérieure : 59,4 kg  "obese"

According to BMI I am obese :rofl:

14 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

ok, christy's fatty detecting eyes are good enough......

Obese Christy? No, It's all in your breasts :wub6yh2cm:

full.jpeg

Christy 5'1'' /5'2''  Superskinny!!

On 7/30/2018 at 4:18 PM, frenchkiki said:

BMI is bullshit

Ashley is not obese. Over weight yes, obese no.

For some odd reason I thought you were taller! ;)

• 2 weeks later...