Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

Guest quasicartes

AAAAAAAAAAAAARgh! paris hilton!

first, she models...

then, she has the famous video scandal...

after that, she acts in a horror movie

further, she releases hre album

if that is not enough, she just won a VH1 award...

worse still, her perfume barnd will be out next year...

with people like her, anyone can be a celebrity these days...

Shes just i dont know.. Doesnt grab me in like the other models. Like your list is very nice except for Marisa, She doesnt keep me in for long. Shes the type of model i look at once and move on to the next, unlike Adriana who i have to take a look at over and over again cuz shes really so breathtaking. That effect on people is hard to come by on. But i think most people would agree that on the first time you see adriana you have to stop and wonder for amoment.

Marisa Miller. Her bodies nice, Shes moderately attractive, I finally see it now. But i wouldnt put her up in the same Leagues of models lke Adriana, Alesandra and Ana.

*Falls onto knees in the pouring rain, and proceeds to rip shirt in anguished pain while screaming a blood curdling scream of defeat and horror*

*NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Hmm. I think Alessandra is overrated and in this forum Adriana. I don't see anything in Alesandra. She has an relativley pretty face but it isn't anything special and I hate her body. She is too thin! Oh my god... I always wonder why she is a model.

Adriana on the other side is very beautiful. I think no one can deny it. Nevertheless, she isn't the most beautiful girl in the world. There are still many parts which I consider as average if not below-average (but not ugly). Those parts I'm talking about are for example her teeth and therefore her whole smile ,which is very important for agirl I think, her legs ( too thin, not really curvy), the shape of her face (too round) and of course everything fake on her (her BREASTS but I know that no one will ever believe me until she discloses it).

I also thin that Girsele and Heidi are overrated. Nonetheless, the thing with Heidi doesn't upset me as Gisele does because Heidi seems to be very likeable.

I've really tried to like Alessandra but...I just can't. She has something about her that's inherently sexy but overall her looks just doesn't strike me like Josie's or Adriana's.

Jennifer Aniston's another one. WHY?! You'd expect her to walk on air the way people talk about her looks..there's nothing special about her.

I've really tried to like Alessandra but...I just can't.  She has something about her that's inherently sexy but overall her looks just doesn't strike me like Josie's or Adriana's.

Jennifer Aniston's another one.  WHY?!  You'd expect her to walk on air the way people talk about her looks..there's nothing special about her.

i agree with you mameha!!!! i find her disturbigly unattractive and just because she starred on friends doesn't make her any prettier. also courtney cox. she was on vh1's sexiest list and i just don't see it. that woman's face scares me.it's all pointy-her nose , her face shape her everything........