Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

there is only one for me and that is adriana. i personally hate models and all that stuff but adriana is different. i have never obsessed over anyone before but there is a reason why i like adriana. just to clarify. i cant stand blondes, no offense to the blondes that come to the forum. just not my type

Guest quasicartes
You guys! I'm doing you a favor.  I come in here, kick over a couple LimaX anthills, and through your defense of her  your faith in Ms Adriana is stronger because of it!  

:fun: :evil:  ;)

You are lampooning the Church of Satanism. Heh.

They always mentioned that they are the ones who keep the Christian Church in business. :laugh:

there is only one for me and that is adriana.  i personally hate models and all that stuff but adriana is different.  i have never obsessed over anyone before but there is a reason why i like adriana.  just to clarify.  i cant stand blondes,  no offense to the blondes that come to the forum.  just not my type

I agree with you, just not so severely. I am curious though, about what you think of the following picture. It is of petra with dyed almost blond hair. I seriously can't comprehend how good she looks with that hair. Excuse me if this is a little off topic.

post-274-0-1446142659-20261_thumb.gif

Jesus, I just visited the Estella Warren forum and threw up. I thought maybe her impression upon me from her sport illustrated days would change but they did not. I don't want to sound too pestiferous but I think she shoud have stayed in the womb a bit longer. I don't understand how she gets work. Some models are not too pretty but look very interesting. Estella is neither.

it looks good on petra.  but most of the time i dont enjoy blondes.  the reason i stopped liking anabb was when she went blonde.

but adriana lima just went "blonde"

i have some really amazing pictures of anabb...when she is blonde...they are absolutely gorgeous... well just wondering what you think about adriana now that she is blonde...

Posted: 12 Dec 2004 00:26    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why are y'all picking TYRA???? hell no.  

i think that if there's a model who's getting a bunch of unwarranted attention, it has to be Marisa Miller. For some reason, I just CAN'T stand her.  

She poses her face the EXACT same in every single photo, and though her body is absolutely incredible, she's a bit of a "butherface".

I agree! When I'm going through the latest VS catalog, filled with glamorous shots of Ana, Ale, Tyra, Adriana and Gisele (!) even..and come across a picture of Marisa it's like coming across an obscene lunk of filth in a diamond. I've never bought anything from VS that Marisa was wearing because her face turned me off so much..it dumbfounds me why they're even featuring her still.

Tyra is smoking..anyone who's seen America's Next Top Model with her posing in a kimono & lingerie..oh my god..her body is a work of art

it looks good on petra.  but most of the time i dont enjoy blondes.  the reason i stopped liking anabb was when she went blonde.

i have some really amazing pictures of anabb...when she is blonde...they are absolutely gorgeous... well just wondering what you think about adriana now that she is blonde...

You should post em over in Ana's forum Brasil :) We need some more activity over there. :D

adriana isnt blonde in my book. her hair isnt black anymore thats all.