Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 1 month later...
She does it with everyone these days.  :p  I wouldn't admit to sleeping with Lohan, you might have a disease now. 

Kidding.  :heart:  :kiss:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Grandpa might have a disease if Heaveth admits to sleeping with Lindsay? *shocked*

Lindsay's Christian Coalition?

Is Slater wooing Lohan? Plus, romance rumors, 'Desperate' damage control, Britney's pup tarts and more ...

April 6, 2005

Lindsay Lohan apparently doesn't just have daddy issues -- she has subscriptions. As her incarcerated pop Michael awaits sentencing on a variety of charges, she's being linked to a veteran actor with more baggage than Mariah Carey on an extended European vacation.

The New York Daily News claims the pneumatic teen queen is "dating" Christian Slater, 35, who is not quite divorced from Ryan Haddon, the mother of his two young children.

To give the alleged romance a little perspective, Lohan, 18, was barely out of diapers when the actor hit a career high as J.D., the Jack Nicholson-voiced homicidal hottie in 1989's "Heathers."

A mole tells the paper that Slater has been hanging out on the New York set of Lohan's still-filming romantic comedy "Just My Luck," where he supposedly visited the actress in her trailer.

"They're definitely hooking up," the source insists.

Lohan's overworked rep, who recently shot down a story (since retracted) that her client got up-close and personal with 50-year-old Bruce Willis, pooh-poohs the romance report by pulling out the ol' "head of photography" defense.

"As far as I know, he did not visit her in the trailer," the mouthpiece tells the News. "He said hello to her, but I was told he was visiting the head of photography."

The actor's rep did not respond to our request for comment, but expect an adamant denial any second now.

Slater, currently earning mixed notices on Broadway in "The Glass Menagerie," filed for divorce from Haddon in February after five stormy years of marriage. Trouble spots included Haddon's November 2003 arrest for allegedly hurling at glass at her hubby's not insignificant noggin, resulting in nine stitches, and his purported propensity for socializing.

A few months before the glass-throwing incident, the National Enquirer claimed Slater enjoyed a night out in Vancouver, B.C. with Ben Affleck and Tara Reid, which allegedly culminated with him shirtless and -- how do we put this delicately? -- having some personal manscaping done on his back by a razor-wielding exotic dancer.

Slater, like Lohan's dad, also has experience behind bars. He served a couple months in the pokey following a drug- and alcohol-fueled meltdown in 1997, when he reportedly socked a female acquaintance in the face, bit a man in the chest who tried to help her, kicked a janitor in the stomach and tried to grab a cop's gun. The rehabbed star later claimed to have no memory of the incident.

None of this is likely to faze the world-weary Lohan, whom we suddenly have an overwhelming urge to hug. In recent months, she's been linked to a succession of age-inappropriate suitors, including a recent sighting with former boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, 25.

"I like older guys. It's easier for me to relate to an older guy," the "Mean Girls" starlet told the April issue of W magazine, although she was quick to dismiss whispers that she was steaming up the AARP circuit.

"People say I meet all these older men and sleep with them," she fumed. "That's disgusting. God knows where all those guys in this business have been! They should start picking on them a little more."

Meanwhile, in less icky Lohan news, the Insider reports she recently sprung for a pizza party for the cast and crew of "Just My Luck." And, in an act of generosity that rivals Angelina Jolie's humanitarian work with refugees, she urged, "Make sure the paparazzi get some pizza, too."

She looks like she's 30 in that picture. :whistle:

post-644-1112985775_thumb.jpg