Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

It's not as bad as what the media hype it up to be. Nowhere near as bad as alcohol and nicotine. I think it just depends who you get it from really, but they're stars. They can pay for the REALLY GOOD sh!t

Ive seen a lot of it. Maybe in small amounts it wouldn't be a bad drug... but ive seen people snort over $100 in seconds... Now you definitely have a bad drug.

Back to Lindsay... losing a couple pounds + tonage > stick.

I do honestly believe she uses cocaine. Look at the comparison pic, if she went on a regimen of diet and exercise she would NOT LOOK LIKE THIS NOW! Period. That right there is drugs.

She's been "Riding the Snake" - bet on it. And yes, she can be that dumb - she's a former child actress who isn't exactly known for her brains (ie, "I don't do drama" / "I'm mad my song isn't in the spot in the movie I wanted it to be") and hasn't been educated. Her family isn't exactly stable, put two and two together... voila

cocaine-snif.jpg

hahahahaha :laugh:

There's a pic of some coke on the table and it said "HAPPY NEW YEAR"

it'd be cool if someone actually did that :laugh:

some how, I doubt that picture is real...photoshop anybody <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The comparison pick is real, both came from a group of HQ photos and were downsized and compared.

It's silly, all the celebrity gossip magazines are running specials with interviews about Lindsay's "Healthy New Diet." Apparently she has a trainer and a dietitian.

I dunno, maybe she's on the right track now, but it sure looked like she just crashed...

You know what's funny? Those magazines are what started the rumor about her and Nicole Richie and Nikki Hilton and Lindsay Lohan together saying that they were all anorexic it's pathetic how they can sit there and run untruthful crap just to get money, which is one of the reasons I don't read the rumors. And Yeah Greedy Grandpa I heard she had a dietician too she was getting into shape for a movie she's doing called "Faishonistas" or something like that which is why she's blonde and skinny, she wanted to be in shape for this movie.

Sometimes it looks like she's burned out, but hell it's hollywood who isn't burned out? makeup makes everybody look perfect. That's why it's called Makeup Lol.