Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

• 4 weeks later...

lindsay lohan @ the premiere women in hollywood annual, i think.

post-1143-1127301503_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301503_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301465_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301425_thumb.jpg

post-1143-1127301391_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301269_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301231_thumb.jpg post-1143-1127301162_thumb.jpg

god did not want me to make this post: first my wireless mouse (which has been flashing red for the last few weeks) ran out of power, AND THEN my keyboard stopped as well. i didn't have enough batteries for both the mouse and the keyboard so i drove to the battery store ("galvanic cells 'r' us", because the prices at "batteries batteries batteries" are absurd) but it was CLOSED, because it's 9.30pm here. on the way back my car ran out of petrol in the middle of the highway so i got out and started to push it but i sprained my ankle, pulled a disc in my back, and then got hit by a car. THEN, on the (noisy) trip to the hospital i was robbed by the paramedics and dumped into the ocean, where i drowned and most of me was eaten by small fish.

post-1143-1127301116_thumb.jpg

Now the ultimate mystery of all time: why oh why do men think she's beautiful? :dontgetit:

She is so overrated. ppl talk about Angelina being overrated. You can say a lot about her, but atleast she has the looks. Lindsay used to look cute, or an attempt to be something along the lines of that, but she looks like trash now. Fake haircolor, skin too light (ill looking, almost) and no figure.

Girl, get urself a personal trainer, fire your hairdresser and get a healthy tan. And eat (healthily) while your at it.

you guys hear about the accident she caused today in beverly hills? my parents saw it...she sure is an idiot when it comes to driving....she caused a head on collision...hope the dmv revokes her license now....she is a bad driver.....her assistant had to tell the paparazzi get out of the way cuz she will hit you!