Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

God, that is so sweet. :)

It's so cool of her to take time out of her busy schedule to spend time with these kids. It's great to see pictures of it too.

Just the fact that she donated was great, but the fact that she actually took the time to go there and be with some of the kids. This woman has a huge heart. :wub: :wub:

Absolutely :) And not only because Ana was there, that's would be a plus of course.

I have a soft spot for kids in their situation, and for people in general in their position. I almost lost my mom to a brain aneurysm 7 years ago, and everytime I think about how bad that felt, all I can think of is how many parents and children go through the same things as I did, and hospitals like that are filled with the same things happening.

Having people around you, just being there around you taking the time out of their day, for you, is so much more help than you could possibly imagine it to be. :) Which is why I think it's great that she decided to take some time, and be one of the people that is there, even if it wasn't for very long, I'm sure the people she visited with felt her heart. :wub: