Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

it's always a treat to see ana b. dancing on the table at party, believe me!  i think i've been to about four parties she was at, including one in brazil last year.

i havent been in the city for a while... what party was this at? i saw her at the ultralounge... shutterfly louge and rise after party.. and some other ones...

brasil816 - i added you to my MSN list.  i'll send you a msg. when we're both online and tell you a few more details.  i have plans all night tonight but i'll look for you tomorrow.  the party was at PM, on gansevoort street.  it's pretty much the favorite hangout for your two favorite models when they're in new york.

Oh PM ... yeah ive been there manys of times.... in the West Village right? Caribbean Food... right... sorry i still feel a little tipsy this weekend has been a blur but its the lounge .... PM i dont remember what number it is on gansevoort but its between Washington and Greenwich Streets... right?

but umm my MSN is not working ill let you know when it is... i have been out of the city for a while for certain reasons... out of the country as well... but ill let you know when it is working...and if you see me on before i tell you that my MSN is working .. that is my boyfriend Sebastian.. he is just a "little" protective and jealous of basically anyone i even look at so be careful sweetie... haha

well hey... i guess ill probablly see you around

[sorry about my english]

email me at [email protected] (nice email address, right?!) so i can give you my MSN info.  i'm trying to stay very low-profile on these boards other than to share my photos.  my friend is a bartender at duvet but i haven't been yet - so many new clubs, so little time!

sebastian wouldn't happen to have the initials s.c.n. and come from chile, would he?  because if he does.....oh s#*t!!!

haha well lets say he did.. why "oh shit"? mmk ill email you well you could also just email me at [email protected] its my email as well... and yes i love your email adress... and that is very true so many new clubs... and not enough time... agreed