Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

^^NYC-rocks, I totally agree with your ranting! For some reason, I always ALWAYS had a feeling that Helly was an @ss. Which baffles me like no tommorrow why Ana's with him- sure he's super rich, but still, personality counts alot, and HIM compared to JAMES? In pics, she's always the one being affectionate- he don't seem to give a f__k! James, at least he seems Happy to be with her- pity pity. Are you sure James was a fling- I noticed they were together around early 2002-3 ish, think some earlier? Then in 2003, Ana pics with Helly, then Ana with James for SI party, now her and Helly again. I always had the impression that Ana was with James for prolly years on/off- esp. for a long time b4 Helly. They did interviews together too. Such a shame though, cuz yeh James does look like a really nice guy. Thanx for the input NYC, now I'm just wondering if Ana really did lose her mind?!?! :laugh: :cry:

Man, that James guy seems so fitting for Ana- nice, good looking, affectionate- all around great guy. I really feel bad for Ana..Anyways, NYC_rocks, keep the updates and pix coming! :) I always look forward to them. And if you see Helly again- could you "accidentally" trip him, or kick him in the nuts or sumthing? :evil:

^^NYC-rocks, I totally agree with your ranting! For some reason, I always ALWAYS had a feeling that Helly was an @ss. Which baffles me like no tommorrow why Ana's with him- sure he's super rich, but still, personality counts alot, and HIM compared to JAMES? In pics, she's always the one being affectionate- he don't seem to give a f__k! James, at least he seems Happy to be with her- pity pity. Are you sure James was a fling- I noticed they were together around early 2002-3 ish, think some earlier? Then in 2003, Ana pics with Helly, then Ana with James for SI party, now her and Helly again. I always had the impression that Ana was with James for prolly years on/off- esp. for a long time b4 Helly. They did interviews together too. Such a shame though, cuz yeh James does look like a really nice guy. Thanx for the input NYC, now I'm just wondering if Ana really did lose her mind?!?! :laugh: :cry:

maybe i'm a little off and james and ana were together a lot earlier than i thought. the first time i met ana was at a party around late 2003 i believe. i just remember helly, then james, and now helly again. also, sometimes people stay friends with their ex's and just go out with them as friends when they're not together anymore. when i met james he was such a nice guy. the next time i saw him at the same party he even remembered me and came up and said hello. who knows.... all i know is that when i saw helly and ana making out at a party i was grossed out! all the people i closely associate with are just genuinely really nice, cool people, so for me, people like helly just don't compute. they don't have a place in my reality because life is too short.

Hey! man--rant! rant all you want! ~Lolz thanks for the info ;) you mean-he dated tht model Angela L. :shock: hey! didn't Ana and Angela do tht last VS show together? and this Helly dude got a baby by Angela! ~Lolz i would have love to be a fly on the wall backstage at tht VS show! :laugh: wonder if there was any BABY MOMMA DRAMA?! :rofl:

yeah i dont know what Ana sees in this Helly so i agree with everyone--becoz IMO he just looks all sweaty and greasy looking--just a plain fugly dude! :yuckky:

when you saw him and Ana i bet he was all possesive over her and everything---i don't know what's wrong with her--yeah she should of stuck with that James dude--he's a very good looking guy-if i say so, myself--i'm glad Tantrum noticed that shit bout Helly and Ana in pictures and Helly looking like he aint even interested in her! :blink: i noticed that shit too! ~Lolz

yeah, man--and i don't pick up no good vibe from him either :ninja: sumthin seems like its up..know what i mean? :shifty:

you know what? i was just thinking bout what i said earlier on here bout that Helly dude and shit--well listen yall, maybe we should just chill out a bit on dogging out Ana's man and all--becoz yeah i know we ALL are fans of Ana--but it aint like none of us know her personally or somethin and she did choose him to be her man--soooo i think we should be happy for her.

like all we know--he might treat her like a princess or sumthin! i mean she in the relationship with Helly not all of us! :laugh: i mean sure we all agree that James is all good lookin and shit--but she aint no longer wit him! her man is Helly! and i hear they engaged and shit--so US being her fans--should support her choice in men. dang! ~~Lolz i would be mad crazy happy if she was MY GIRL! :drool: and i'm sure ALL THE GUYS ON HERE WISHES ANA WAS THERE GIRL TOO! ---BUT she aint none of our girl :cry: So what you gonna do about it? can't do a damn thing! ~~Lolz~~ :whistle: but just be happy for her and wish her the best===

i was fortunate enough to meet Ana in person at this club once some years ago in Tribeca NYC--and she really is a SWEET girl and so down to earth! Hell! that fine sista even danced wit me! she didn't look down on me--becoz i was not in her circle of friends she was wit that night--that's why i say-Ana is MAD COOL! and from that night on- I've been really HOOKED ON HER! not only coz she is one of the most finest ass females i've seen :drool: she's also mad cool! and i give her mad crazy props!!! Mos def :yes:

another young lady on here--that has had the pleasure of meeting Ana in person and who confirmed what i'm sayin bout Ana is Ana BBcover ;) i was happy to see what she wrote about her meeting Ana--becoz it just confirmed my thoughts EXACTLY when i was soooo o fortunate to meet her too.

so to sum this shit up--instead of us putting down her man--who she loves and all- i think we should support the girl--also think about this!-- what if someone Ana knows or sumthin or Ana herself reads this?! (you never know this is the Internet) i think she would feel pretty sad if she read all this stuff about people dogging out her boyfriend and all and calling him fugly :o

i mean DAMN DAMN DAMN! i could only dream to be in Helly's shoes :bellazon: and i know every guy on here and some females for that matter ~~Lolz wishes the same thing--but we aint! :no: i'm just happy i met her in person that 1 time! ~Lolz so at least if i die now--i can die a HAPPY MAN! :neo2:

BTW--i think we should move this convo over to Ana's discusssion thread because i think the young lady who is the Moderator here :) --might get upset with this convo goin on in this "candid pictures" thread--she's just trying to keep things organized here ;)

Winter Music Conference 2006 - Betty Ford at Prive

Miami Beach, FL U.S.A.

March 23, 2006

Ana was at the WMC this year?! :o -- Ah shit!!! Damn! i went to the WMC last year :yuckky: i should of went this year! maybe i could've bumped into Ana! :drool:

i see Ana hangs tight wit Jeisa lately--more than Alessandra :whistle: ;)

nice pictures of Ana--she looks so freaking HOT!!! :evil:

Sorry if repost! :heart:

1140524526f13yp.jpg

the one on the left should be a model! :drool:

Wow, what adorable kids! If someone were to tell me they WERE Ana's cousins, I won't surprised at all! :)

Ana looks like she just chillin in that picture --she looks so damn cool! :gocho: -N- sexy! :drool:

Ana's cousins? :blink: nah! ~Lolz -- they are very cute little girls! :p they do look like little models :yes: but they don't look like they are any blood relatives to Ana :laugh:

I really love this picture! the NATURAL pictures of Ana are always the best :drool: specially ones where she's just chillin like that!