Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

Lovely pics Nothingless :flower:

Is it me or does Ana look better without the make-up?? Personally I don't like how they've been doing her make-up in the shows since 2005 :/ she looks incredibly beautiful without the make-up, how many people look that way without it? If anything alot of people need it :) if i could have my way I'd send her down the VS with the outfit/hair but no slap :p

Hi guys,

I just found these news: Ana has been in Milan because she does the next Fornarina campaign. She has been shooting and presenting the campaign there.

In the article they say that the make-up is how it shouldn't be.

Maybe I don't have any taste at all, but I think she looks gorgeous!!!!!

Check it out yourselves:

Ana pure people

Hi nothingless! Thanks for the pics! I love her in those. She looks so natural and beautiful. Love the dress. Anyone knows where it's from?

I also love her nail polish every time I see it. But I am not able to find one like it. Maybe anyone knows which nail polish she uses? I like that it looks so natural and is covering. Everytime I buy one which looks like it, it always comes out so transparent. Maybe anyone knows?