Bellazon

Charlize Theron
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Charlize Theron To Play Evil Queen In 'Snow White And The Huntsman'

Mirror mirror, on the wall, after long negotiations, she's the most evil of them all: Charlize Theron has signed on to play the Evil Queen in the upcoming big screen film, 'Snow White and the Huntsman,' Deadline reports.

In mid-December, Deadline reported that Theron was in talks for the retelling of the classic fairy tale, which will focus on the huntsman that is charged with taking Snow White to the forest and killing her. Instead, Snow White begins to train under the Huntsman, presumably to take on Theron's Evil Queen.

Theron, of course, has plenty of experience playing evil; she won an Academy Award for her portrayal of a serial killer in the film 'Monster.'

Also in December, The Hollywood Reporter speculated on the possible actresses for Snow White in that film. Producers, they said, had decided on seeking out more of an unknown to play the princess, with Riley Keough, Elvis Presley's granddaughter, a leading candidate.

By taking on the Evil Queen role, Theron is passing on the opportunity to play a major part in Martin Scorcese's star-studded upcoming film 'J. Edgar,' which stars Leonardo DiCaprio as former FBI chief J. Edgar Hoover. Theron had been in talks to play Helen Gandy, a loyal FBI agent who tried to destroy Hoover's more incriminating, personal records following his death.

• 3 weeks later...

Charlize is my favourite actress. :kiss: She is so gorgeous, so beautiful, so talented and....I don`t have more word to express that what I feel when I watch her movies. I feel very sad about that they breaks up with Stuart after these all nine years....By the way...sorry for my english...I works on it :blush:

C.T.__291_.jpg

Charlize At The Chateau with a mystery man

CTheron013011_01.jpg

CTheron013011_03.jpg

By the way...I think that he is sexy and hot. And..i don`t know but in my opinion he looks a little bit like Jose Mourinho....What do you think? I like him.Wish them luck and happiness and of course love..if they are really together

• 2 weeks later...