Bellazon

Kristine Frøseth
Thumbnail

sarnic

nightlocks

It's a pity ... I hope that will be soon. How i know, she add in instagram Arlenis Sosa. She is also model VS. Maybe they had a photoshoot together? It's just my assumption.  :idk:

I don't think she's done VS at all in a while. Mainline just took in two new girls and they have ten angels going around already, and VS Pink is covered until after Holidays 2015, so if she shoots anything with them right now, it will probably come out next year. 

nightlocks

It's a pity ... I hope that will be soon. How i know, she add in instagram Arlenis Sosa. She is also model VS. Maybe they had a photoshoot together? It's just my assumption.  :idk:

I don't think she's done VS at all in a while. Mainline just took in two new girls and they have ten angels going around already, and VS Pink is covered until after Holidays 2015, so if she shoots anything with them right now, it will probably come out next year. 

WOW! Next year? o_O

nightlocks

WOW! Next year? o_O

They normally take a few months to put pictures up, and right now they have already done Holiday 2015 (twice, and with 3 models + Rachel), and they just shot Spring Break + Swim, so my guess is that they have the rest of the year all covered up, and Kristine hasn't shot with them in a few months already, so there really is nothing coming out. 

nightlocks

WOW! Next year? o_O

They normally take a few months to put pictures up, and right now they have already done Holiday 2015 (twice, and with 3 models + Rachel), and they just shot Spring Break + Swim, so my guess is that they have the rest of the year all covered up, and Kristine hasn't shot with them in a few months already, so there really is nothing coming out. 

Yes...  I understood. Then we wait.(((

Today found. This is backstage for Costume mag.

2Ampb2swX_4.jpg

And more photos from amfar. But i will put later...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm delighted with the UO! They have a stunning photoshoot!

Today, when I saw the new photos, I was shocked by the beauty. Unreal! I like autumn. And it's such as in these pictures. That's i SO wanted to get out of town.

Kristine is incredible!

I think there will be more photos and a lot of. I kept waiting for her photo shoot for the magazine. Very long  don't go out shots.

P.S.

Since I'm from Russia, I really like the photo Kristine with earflaps. Very cuuuute! :D 

(sorry for my english)

02f5cf445189194.jpg 6c491a445189326.jpg