Bellazon

The most elegant woman

sagitario

Anybody else want to nominate? Tomorrow I would like to start the competition. What do you think best? Giving a score to each photo or as a whole? I would be more fun to give a score to each, and make the final average. I do not know.

I hope numbers between count too? Because I´m sometimes (often) between 5 and 10.

And I´m for scoring each dress and then maybe making overall average (but I would also like to know which dress will have the most points) :idk:

So my idea is:

Scores will be 1-10

It will be as pretty says:

1 - Not a fan at all.

5 - Average / decent

10 - Love

But you can give any value 1-10 : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

For example if you give a 9, you almost love, but lacks any detail to get to 10.

Each pic will be evaluated individually as I said at the beginning.

I received pics without full body, which will be bad if they will evaluate individually, but I made ​​it clear from the beginning that the photos will be evaluated individually. But in these cases could be given more attention to the hairstyle and makeup.

Example:

My vote was:

Pic 1: 10 points

Pic 2: 5 Points

Pic 3: 4 Points

Pic 4: 2 Points

Pic 5: 1 Points

Pic 6: 8 points

Overwall: 5

You make the average. so each one will give a value to every woman, and this value will be explained, as you review pictures one by one that gave this result.

Penelope Cruz (by COP11)

penelope1.jpg

Rules:

- The votes range from 1 to 10.

- You can give 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 points to each picture.

1 - Not a fan at all.

5 - Average / decent

10 - Love

- Vote on how much you think that celebrity is elegant. You can look for clothes, shoes, hairstyle, makeup, etc.... and make an overall assessment.

- You will have a score to each pic. How are 6 pics, you must add up the points and divide by 6 for the mean, which will be your final score.

- The pics are numbered horizontally.

1 2

3 4

5 6

PS: After this first round, I'll see how many votes I will establish in each round.

Vote please. Thanks :wave: