Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

fantastic cover. she does the Marilyn thing SO well! better than ANYONE else, in fact.

ok.

i gotta get this off my chest:

Eva Herzigova is easily one of my favourite models of all-time. she's in my top 5. i ADORE her!

with that being said, i find it very hard to support her when i know that she's treating herself in an unhealthy manner. i know i know, i don't know her personally or anything like that, so it's all speculation, blah blah blah. whatever. last year at Cannes, she was THE most glamourous, elegant, sexy, jaw-droppingly stunning woman there. moreso than ANY moviestar from any country, any royals, any socialites, any other models. she was IT. it was unbelievable. and even in the months leading up to that, all of her appearances were outstanding. she was RADIANT. glowing. curvy!!! her face had some flesh to it.

in recent months, she has lost SO much weight. it's undeniable! her face is gaunt and drawn. her breasts all but disappeared. her chest bones sticking out. in candids from a week or so ago, she even had those same sores on her mouth that were there when she looked her worst back in 2003-04.

i have NO idea what it is that she's doing that's making her look so unhealthy, but she simply doesn't have that "SUPERMODEL EVA HERZIGOVA" glow right now.

and what's worse - is that she's being rewarded for it by the fashion industry. she's had SO many editorials lately in tons of magazines, she's landed major covers, big campaigns, its all too much.

so essentially, i find it very hard to support her right now. i want her to be healthy and beautiful again.