Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

I've seen some of Catherine's ads for LV, and I don't remember seeing that specific one yet, and let me tell you, if it is Catherine her profile in that photo was ridiculously photoshoped. I’m a huge McNeil fan and I was startled by the fact it look so much like Ana; even knowing Cat has LV s/s.

Alas, my vision is sketchy lately... stupid contacts...

^lisa, there used to be a good handful of these videos but most were taken down. head over to the motion thread and i'll post the only 3 i have left of her speaking in portuguese, and i believe you have one already. :)

ok thanks! I love when she speaks in portugues it's so beautiful! too bad we can't see more! thanks for your vid and your answer! :wave:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ana is apparently going to be doing an ad campaign for Maybelline :D I hope this is true :hehe:

Source: glamurama.com.br

wow cool! maybe it has something to do with what I said at the top of the page :woot:

Aw no hun, in regards to what u said on the last page, the UK brand shes been shooting in Mexico and Sri Lanka for has been confirmed as 'Accessorize' :p The Maybelline ad campaign is something apparently she is rumored to be doing soon, hopefully she is doing Maybelline :D