Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Is there a new J Lo campaign with Ana BB?

Hey Bill, wassup?

We must be the first two who talked about Ana, when noone knew about her, ages ago...but looks like we are newbies here, he he

Since you are "

Well look at this. The 2 biggest fans of Ana have arrived..........late.........very late. :p :whistle:

Or you could say we were way ahead of everyone else...and I met Ana in 1997, when she was 15 yo...hehe

"Biggest"- dunno, but original yes...along with a few others - where is blurdk, gonzofolio and the rest?

You live in Brazil?

Nope, southern Europe...I saw Ana in Sept 97 in Nice, France, she was there as a model guest for the final of Elite Model Look 97 (she was the second winner in the 96 contest)

I had no idea who she was at the time, it was before Gisele and the Brazilian explosion, and only Adriana Lima (in her Vogue/Ellen v Unwerth period) and Shirley Mallmann were somewhat known, but few knew they were actually Brazilians...

Hi FV, how ya doing?

I rembember that site you runned and my yahoo group...well, she's still working while some other brazucas left the internacional scene, like Ana Claudia, Marcele, Mariana, Ana Hickmann...

I' not realy new here...hehe, I just have been envolved with some other stuff, my scan is broken and I didn't have time to get fixed yet.

I asked about this J Lo campaign because I saw an article at globo.com site mentioning Ana BB and Raica staring a campaign for J Lo lingerie. I'll try to find more about this and yes I saw the elle spain issue, awesome.

Ya know she's in cannes now, or at least was, for some parties.

cheers!

Bill!

Hi FV, how ya doing?

I rembember that site you runned and my yahoo group...well, she's still working while some other brazucas left the internacional scene, like Ana Claudia, Marcele, Mariana, Ana Hickmann...

I' not realy new here...hehe, I just have been envolved with some other stuff, my scan is broken and I didn't have time to get fixed yet.

I asked about this J Lo campaign because I saw an article at globo.com site mentioning Ana BB and Raica staring a campaign for J Lo lingerie. I'll try to find more about this and yes I saw the elle spain issue, awesome.

Ya know she's in cannes now, or at least was, for some parties.

cheers!

Bill!

The Yahoo groups still exist, inc the Fabi Tambosi temple...amazing but true !!!!

I thought they would have been deleted with all the changes...

I don't have time to scan at all...as for J Lo, the source I mentioned knows 100%

Ana is in Cannes? For L'Oreal?

I just lost two dozen French channels on my satbox, the assholes changed crypto keys again...but I will track down some Cannes coverage on TV

Raica is big news, with the World Cup coming up and Ronaldo getting lots of press

About Ana BB and Raica, they're also going to be the stars of this print ad/tv comercial campaign for this new model contest called "Star model", in partneship with John "boring" Casablancas and Rede TV(brazilian tv network).

No wonder, this is the new model contest that JC is pushing in Brazil, and both girls are represented by his old friends in Sao Paulo and Rio...but his Paris office doesn't rep any name I ever heard of, and I don't think JC's modeling biz comeback is going very well...

Bill, did you see the video in Alessandra's site, with Ale and Ana sunbathing on the beach, very close to Ale's apartment somewhere near Florianopolis? Any idea which area it is?

I know which beach I woud pick...even if the waters were shark-infested...

Gisele also bought an apt in Floripa, she was partying with her surfer boy there recently..and I see the model agency bosses looking for new model prospects and expanding their business there, maybe it will become the new Brazilian model capital...

Good, coz Constantini and her gfriends are also based in the area...sounds like the perfect place to visit...

Did you know that Michele Alves has a roomate in SP during FW, and she is...Fabi Tambosi? (before Fabi hooked up with that industrialist dude anyway)

Michele was on FTV (someone there likes her a lot) showing the view from her apt and mentioning how "incredibly beautiful" her roomate is...

i was so angry! on the E! channel, they had like the 25 sexiest supermodels & i thought Ana should`ve definitely *at least* been in the top 5 .. she didn`t make it. =( Gisele Bundchen was #1 .. Adriana Lima made #12 & Ana nor Alessandra Ambrosio made the list. :( :cry: :yuckky: