Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

(hey I'm new)

I don't mean to butt in, but i can't really help myself. Ana if my favorite model by far. But i completely understand where everyone is comming from. She'd been getting out of hand lately. I had this argument with a friend of mine on whether she was doing drugs or not, and i refuse to believe it.

Thoughts?

What do you mean "lately"? Just curious..I don't know of anything specific that happened.

Guys, please.She's not doing drugs.She just drinks too much and look drunk. And i'm surprised that their relantionship is still on. Good for her !

As much as I love her- how cud you be so sure she doesn't? A number of models do! Shud I tell you about the $100,000 Faberje egg filled with coke and E that Kate carries around? What about the Addams Family reject- Sasha? Or models uncontrolly trembling and shaking on the runway? :whistle: Not being an as*, just for discussion. Yes the Helly thing is a phenomenon to me. How he got Ana and knocked up Angela Lindwall is a case for the X-files.

what i want to know is how do these ugly ass rich guys get with these beautiful rich women? beautiful poor women i understand, but they have money too, why are they getting with these whack ass dudes?

it amazes me how ana, heidi(not seal, though he is....) and noemie ended up with the fugliest men n on the planet.

I've tried many theories, but I rest my case. Maybe Ana, Heidi etc. are really drugged Stepford wife robots? :atoobie:

what i want to know is how do these ugly ass rich guys get with these beautiful rich women? beautiful poor women i understand, but they have money too, why are they getting with these whack ass dudes?

it amazes me how ana, heidi(not seal, though he is....) and noemie ended up with the fugliest men n on the planet.

Maybe, Man becuz these butt ugly guys treat these young ladies wit RESPECT.

just becuz these ladies are models that don't mean they get treated with respect from guys out here--i think guys out there diss many of em-- becuz they are beautiful and models and can't get wit em! and when some of these butt ugly guys date em becuz they got just as much money as they got -- some even mo! ;) and they aint carried away wit em becoz they models and all.

Hell! them guys probably can get any females they want too! becuz of all thier money and financial gains they have! :laugh:

Yeah Man-- you think girls like Ana Beatriz, Adriana, Raica and the rest of em are stupid??? HELL NO! Lolz ~ they gonna chill wit these butt ugly guys that treat em wit respect and don't get so carried away wit there looks and all and start acting stupid! u know they used to all that mess :whistle:

they gonna chill wit the guy that aint so carried away with their beauty and stardom and chill wit the dude that keeps that shit REAL AND TIGHT! wurd~~~ ;)

Guys, please.She's not doing drugs.She just drinks too much and look drunk. And i'm surprised that their relantionship is still on. Good for her !
As much as I love her- how cud you be so sure she doesn't? A number of models do! Shud I tell you about the $100,000 Faberje egg filled with coke and E that Kate carries around? What about the Addams Family reject- Sasha? Or models uncontrolly trembling and shaking on the runway? :whistle: Not being an as*, just for discussion. Yes the Helly thing is a phenomenon to me. How he got Ana and knocked up Angela Lindwall is a case for the X-files.

I'm sure. Ana is not Kate moss. She's not as famous as kate moss. And she's not doing drugs. I mean DRUGS ? No way.

Maybe, Man becuz these butt ugly guys treat these young ladies wit RESPECT.

just becuz these ladies are models that don't mean they get treated with respect from guys out here--i think guys out there diss many of em-- becuz they are beautiful and models and can't get wit em! and when some of these butt ugly guys date em becuz they got just as much money as they got -- some even mo! ;) and they aint carried away wit em becoz they models and all.

Hell! them guys probably can get any females they want too! becuz of all thier money and financial gains they have! :laugh:

Yeah Man-- you think girls like Ana Beatriz, Adriana, Raica and the rest of em are stupid??? HELL NO! Lolz ~ they gonna chill wit these butt ugly guys that treat em wit respect and don't get so carried away wit there looks and all and start acting stupid! u know they used to all that mess :whistle:

they gonna chill wit the guy that aint so carried away with their beauty and stardom and chill wit the dude that keeps that shit REAL AND TIGHT! wurd~~~ ;)

thats not what im saying though, if they are in love, then more power to them.... but that one fat dude knocked up heidi klum then dumped her..... that doesnt sound like he was treating her with respect and whatnot.... same goes for noemie sort of.....

with ana, i just think she lost her damn mind. cause aint no way in hell they both with each other because of their personalities...... he has a thing for models and only models as far as i can tell..... i doubt he looked at her and was like, "man i bet she has a great personality and i bet we would have hours of intelligent conversation" moreso, i doubt she was looking at him thinking, "i know hes butt ugly, but i bet he will like me for me and treat me like a lady.... or maybe he'll just buy me things, if i close my eyes and think about my ex i could sleep with him...."

but i still love ana and noemie, even if they are out of their collective minds....

^^ AriesMar27, read my mind EXACTLY!!! And Thug_Life, seriously I dunno how great Helly is to Ana b/c in pix, you always see her trying to kiss/hug him and he doesn't seem to give a damn. Not only that I heard he's always trying to talk to other models when she's not around. Helly also knocked up Angela Lindwall fyi. The only guy fitting is prolly Seal- even tho he's got stuff growing on his face, he really loves Heidi supposedly. So the respect thing is unquestionable in some of their cases.. like I said, mayb they're just good f*cks. If you're not good looking, mayb you need to b to make up for it! :laugh:

Okay guys, enough. Find something else to talk about. Any more about drugs or whatever, I'm deleting it.

And I personally might not like Helly, but you know what? He makes Ana happy, that should be enough for people here.

Well i'm new here so i don't know all the rulz and stuff you people got going on here, so pleeezz don't shoot me baby! ;) so here's what i'm pickin up the run down on all of this is-- there are certain things you can and can not mention bout Ana???? :blink: becoz i been visiting other Model threads here and they much more lively and kickin but my Sista's Ana's thread seems before these other guys round - here started this convo up in here --- it seemed pretty dead to me but if Ana herself or sumthin contacted you and requested a certain amount of privacy or sumthin or there other things i don't know about yet :ninja: then tell me-- becoz i don't wanna overstep nobody boundaries round here-- i ain't that type of Thug baby-- no dis respect intended. ;)

i guess everybody talkin bout all this stuff having to do wit Ana they just having fun and all becoz they see this here to be a "General Discussion" so everthing is open to talk about -- as long as nobody aint dis respecting or being stupid and shit.

~~hey dont these Models and celebrities like people to talk bout them? Lolz~~ cos whether it's bad or good talk or speculation for that matter -- peeps are still talkin and gets them mad publicity! Lolz~~ look at that Kate Moss girl, from what i hear through the almighty vine -- since all this shit came out wit her using Cocaine her career is doing even better now! ~~Lolz i seen a Mag cover the othr day wit that Kate Moss chick on it-- heh ;)

i was just think bout sumthin over here you think that why my girl Ana's career aint as good as it should be? Cos everybody i notice so hush hush--- SSssshhh bout her?! ~~Lolz becoz Ana should be up there hangin wit the very best of them! wurd--! :yes: becoz just like i saidz earlier they be talkin bout all these other Models up in here much more than Ana so aint these people doin her a service up in here by talkin bout her? speculation or not? ;) ~~Lolz Big Poppa gotta bounce! i'm ramblin on here :laugh: Yall know what im talkin bout! letme say this-- Ana is still one fine sista! n i don't give a fuck what dude she seein or not or what drugs she could or could not be takin-- SHE IS SO DAMN GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: ok-- i feel better :laugh:

OH MY GOD.

I understand what you're saying, and i bet Avada does too, BUT, we talked about this drug and drinking thing. There's nothing to talk about anymore. We'll never know if she's doing drugs, or she's having sex with P. Diddy or whatever. And people are saying that Izabel Goulart is cheap and all that stuff. It's not cool anymore. Let's talk about Ana, of course, this is general discussion, but let's talk about her work or whatever. Because, like i said, we'll never know if she's really doing drugs :laugh: But it's just my opinion, if you guys want to keep talking about that, then.. talk, but come on guys, she's not a teenager anymore, she can drink, she can party and she has a lot of money, it's her life :p

for the record i think that i mentioned if ana loves her fugly boyfriend then more power to her, if not im saying it now.... i jusnt wanted to know how normal looking guy like myself could get with a beautiful woman like ana.... but im not rich so im out of ideas.....

now lets start a new topic of discussion, what kind of books do you think she reads? does she read at all? im not saying she cant but maybe she doesnt read for entertainment.... is she a romance novel chick or a tom clancy kinda girl?

ok im out of ideas.....

for the record i think that i mentioned if ana loves her fugly boyfriend then more power to her, if not im saying it now.... i jusnt wanted to know how normal looking guy like myself could get with a beautiful woman like ana.... but im not rich so im out of ideas.....

now lets start a new topic of discussion, what kind of books do you think she reads? does she read at all? im not saying she cant but maybe she doesnt read for entertainment.... is she a romance novel chick or a tom clancy kinda girl?

ok im out of ideas.....

Eh! Man---you can talk about anything you want here about Ana! Damn! She's HOT! :drool: i just can't get her face and that banging body of hers out of my mind! :evil: but nah! i understand what these FINE young ladies here that are administrators of these here message board are sayin ;) they just trying to keep things in order here. I gets back to yall laterZ wit some mad cool topic starters! ~~Lolz just came in from a rough nite out here in the big MANGO!!! :evil: NYC in da house!!!! gotta get me some breakfast! ~Lolz then i hit all yall up later wit some cool topics that-- the sweet young ladies here won't mind ;)

ok im out of ideas.....

:rofl: (Y) you're funny when you're angry :laugh:

She said in an interview that she read the Da Vinci Code and she likes Sydney Sheldon and Daniele Steel.

<_< Yall-- need to liven things up! :whistle: talking about what books she reads?! ~~Lolz ok ok-- i heard she likes to read in her language--Portugese ;)

Now enuff of this!!! :laugh: this here is a discussion board about Ana-- so lets get down on some serious INTERESTING shit here!! ~LolZ~ Ok! here's sumthin we all can talk about-- Why do all of yall that are fans of Ana that post pictures and stuff of her on this forum--like her so much? what about Ana appeals to all you ladies and dudes on here??? huh? come on! spill your guts! ~~Lolz don't hold nuthin back! :evil:

like for me--i notice Ana way back when when she did her pictures for Stuff mag :drool: Guess? and some other early shit i seen her in but i was hooked when i saw her in this club--(in person!) and she actually danced wit Big Poppa over here! :drool: i left all the details on another board here in bellazon in case you peeps wanna go check it out! ;) She the only model i ever got up really close to ~Lolz so i guess that why i like her so much! and she didnt act stuck up or nuthin she really act very nice and down to earth-- to my surprise--Heh and DAMN she even better lookin in person!!! :drool: them pictures she takes do her no justice! I live here in the big "Mango" NYC N-you see Models here walking on the streets all the time--but most of them don't even look your way--or they look all stuck on themselves but Ana when i seen her--she really a mad cool young lady! and did i mention HOT :drool: ~Lolz so to sum this shit up--i like her becoz she really the only model i ever got up close to and she is one of the most SEXIEST HOTTEST Brazilian Babe i've ever seen! :evil: I like Adriana and Raica too! :drool: but i aint never met them 2 before! ~Lolz but to me--Ana is a little more sexier than them ;)

Now Big Poppa here done started a interesting discussion :laugh: so now yall talk!! and share!! and let's liven this up! :fun: becoz it started to feel like a dang funeral around here! ~~Lolz~~