Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Sig an av pics are from a Bloomingdales catalog called "Lasting Impressions" from 2005, cover has Alek Wek on it I believe, I think it's her.

Just so you PMers don't feel like I'm neglecting to respond to you, figured I might as well just mention it here. :) Not even close to scanning it though. :D

Sig an av pics are from a Bloomingdales catalog called "Lasting Impressions" from 2005, cover has Alek Wek on it I believe, I think it's her.

Just so you PMers don't feel like I'm neglecting to respond to you, figured I might as well just mention it here. :) Not even close to scanning it though. :D

Thanks sweets! :heart:

those bebesh pic are too small and i cannot save them damn flash

You should be able to save them. Go to 'internet options' and then click 'settings' then click 'view files' and you should be able to view them just fine. If you've gone to a lot of websites, then delete the activity and then refresh the page you want to get the pictures from and you should be able to get them out of the 'view files' section. ;)