Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

anybody have any kind of email contact for ana fan mail? i tried to find a real myspace account, but that was a wild goose chase.

thanks

As far as I know, you might be able to send something through her agency. Or directly to her agent, but there's no telling when or if it'll get to her.

i just read in elle magazine that ana is 180cm tall and weighs 58kg,and that her natural haircolor is lightbrown???i thought it was dark...

and some soldiers i dont know where voted her for the most beautiful model

i don't beleive that she's 58 kg! (That is 127 lbs....she looks even thinner than that, I'd say) and her hair color is dark brown naturally. They posted some pics on the other thread of when she was a young girl and her hair looked almost black.

Hey Captain Snow...are we gonna see the pictures from your avatar soon? :cry: ;)

:whistle: Taking me a long time isn't it. Hopefully soon though, the problem is, is these scans are really, really, really dirty, in terms of paper fibers and fuzz in every single dark area of the scan, and most of the scans have a ton of dark area, and I remove all of it by hand in Photoshop, that is I actively remove every blemish by hand I can. It amounts to so much editing per scan, that each scan is taking me forever to finish, but I do only have 4 left to do, unfortunately one of those four is the worst yet.

Just to give anyone who wants to know, an idea of what part of the average one of these scans looks like before I edit out all the junk, take a look at this section of one of the pictures. I remove all of that click by click, and it takes forever. :/

post-16-1145908974_thumb.jpg

According to Wikipedia and Celebrity Male Models, Ana is dating a british model named James Rousseau.

lol that's old new, they've broken up and she's been dated that guy everybody likes to criticize for quite a while now... she was still dating him when i last checked :ninja:

5 centimeters is roughly equal to 2 inches. So 180cm = 72 inches= 6ft. We know she's the tallest of the Brazilians, so sounds about right- 6ft. :)

she said in a FTV video she's 5'11... i'm 1m83 tall which is about 6feet so 1m80 is 5'11 anyways.