Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

oh yeah like i'm afraid of Capt or Meghan when i comment on Ana Beatriz :cain:

do i need to say again that i LOVE her ? i'm just being realistic: sometimes she looks like a crackwhore (thx for teaching me that word i looooove it lool) but even then i think she's damn sexy :drool:

OMG!! I just got my April issue of Elle in the mail and Ana has an editorial in it. She's GORGEOUS! The editorial is 8 pages long and is title 'Love, Brazil'. The photographer is Michael Roberts. This is one of the best editorials i've seen of her in awhile. Oh, i wish i had a scanner that worked! :kiss:

I might be a jerk for saying this, but I don't really like Ana or Izabel doing shows for Baby Phat, Rocawear, J.Lo etc. cuz I know all the Hip Hop stars want to get with them and prolly do. Yes, you can say I'm partially jealous or w/e, but at the same time I kinda want to keep them away from that crowd. I've been to an event throw by one of P.Diddy's boys, and there's so much more sex and drugs, champagne etc. more than other parties, esp. cuz they are Hip Hop stars and you know how they roll with that stuff. I wish that Ana and Izabel won't do those shows, they look great, but it's just more exposure to that crowd, and you KNOW how Hip Hop stars love women.. :whistle:

I don't know what's worst : girls like Ana or Izabel being close to Hip Hop stars, who models who were close to band like Guns And Roses and Motley Crue. To me neither is good for their image. They have to sell sex and sensuallity, but not cheap vulgar whore stuff

Edited by Max_god1

As if Ana Beatriz needed P Diddy to do drugs :cain:

:rofl:

seriously being high is probably the only way she can have sex with her boyfriend, either that or closing her eyes and thinking to James...

I wasn't talking about the drug part- I'm just thinking about her hooking up with all them. I dont want her or Izabel to become some cheap ho of a model thats all. Yeh, I agree with you on the Helly thing, maybe it's his $$$ that keeps her in bed?!? :p

hmmm i think she's got enough money not to choose her boyfriend on that criteria :laugh:

and about izabel ---> she's already cheap IMO :whistle: :rofl:

seriously being high is probably the only way she can have sex with her boyfriend, either that or closing her eyes and thinking to James...

I wasn't talking about the drug part- I'm just thinking about her hooking up with all them. I dont want her or Izabel to become some cheap ho of a model thats all. Yeh, I agree with you on the Helly thing, maybe it's his $$$ that keeps her in bed?!? :p

hmmm i think she's got enough money not to choose her boyfriend on that criteria :laugh:

Ana- sure she has $, still can you think of another reason? Maybe he's a great f*ck, but still..

Hm..why's Izabel cheap? Cheap like Heidi Klum cheap?

Ana- sure she has $, still can you think of another reason? Maybe he's a great f*ck, but still..

Hm..why's Izabel cheap? Cheap like Heidi Klum cheap?

leave heidi alone...... yeah, her and noemie f'd up.... but.... yeah they f'd up something serious. its a damn shame, maybe ana is just dumb as hell..... i still love her though.....

i think we need some insider information.... do any of you have pat o'briens telephone number? maybe we should e-mail him because i dont want him leaving any messages on my answering machine.

whats the deal with ana? why did heidi get knocked up by that fat race car owner dude? why did noemie get knocked up by that fugly soccer player and are they still together? and what the hell happened to abortions? are the illegal in europe? because a 15 year old can get one here in california without a parents permission.....

so many questions that will go unanswered, well, the abortion question will most likely be answered, hell i could answer it..... but still, why ana why? dont you know that there are people online who love you and care about your mental and physical well being?

(hey I'm new)

I don't mean to butt in, but i can't really help myself. Ana if my favorite model by far. But i completely understand where everyone is comming from. She'd been getting out of hand lately. I had this argument with a friend of mine on whether she was doing drugs or not, and i refuse to believe it.

Thoughts?

so if she`s doing drugs or alcohol what?.. i don`t see the problem .. many people do that and i don`t hear you complaining ...

Alessandra likes to drink too ..she even admited on tv that she likes to drink capirinhas and "feel happy".. but i don`t see you saying anything about that ..

if Ana drinks .. let`s drink with her :laugh: :laugh:

what i want to know is how do these ugly ass rich guys get with these beautiful rich women? beautiful poor women i understand, but they have money too, why are they getting with these whack ass dudes?

it amazes me how ana, heidi(not seal, though he is....) and noemie ended up with the fugliest men n on the planet.