Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Posted the first pic from Salinas just now! :D Also, Globo posted a little caption for the photo, and it says, according to Google Translate:

Ethan Erickson, one of the actors of "CSI NY" that are in Rio, was distracted with the models of Salinas, the fourth brand in the parade Saturday, 6 in Fashion Rio So at the end of the parades he said: "I have to go the backstage. Tenho”. I have. " Mas uma delas o encantou em particular: “Aquela que tem uma borboleta tatuada no bumbum”, ele explicava. Trata-se de Ana Beatriz Barros. But the enchanted one in particular: "That which has a butterfly tattooed on the ass," he explained. It is Ana Beatriz Barros. Abre o olho, Ethan. A moça é comprometida! Open your eyes, Ethan. The girl is engaged!

She got engaged? For real?

i really dont like the way ana's career is going...she seems so cheap...modeling for such smalll brands that ive never even heard of. why dosent she go work in high fashion full time?? when is she going to be in vogue again?? i remember when she walked for major shows like dior versace fendi jean paul gaultier etc...what happend?? did they kick her out??

Some information about how Ana and Isabeli got prepared for the Salinas Show.

A apresentadora da Fashion TV Brasil, Ellen Jabour, percorre todos os backstages do Fashion Rio, em busca de alguns segredos de beleza das tops que desfilam para as marcas de beachwear. Entre elas Isabeli Fontana e Ana Beatriz Barros, confessaram que antes de entrar na passarela de biquíni passam spray de cabelo no bumbum e nas pernas, semanas antes do desfile começam a fazer drenagem linfática e nem pensam naquela tacinha de vinho do jantar.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...