Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

Thank you!!! And do you know where does he come from ?? Because he looks "typified", or "typically"

I don't know how to tell that

:laugh: and her former boyfriend came from England I suppose, THE POOR ONE :(

Why does she have a new boyfriend ? :wave:

oh okay, he is American, but he looks brazilian (her new boyfriend aha), and I thought that her former boyfriend was English; because she said on an interview at fashion tv ( I suppose ) : "mine is english", because somebody asked her what does she preferred : Brazilians boys or English boys!! :laugh: and she said that she liked Brazilian boys, of course, but her former boyfriend was English so and she said that she preferred English boys! that they were more cute ! :p

you don't like his new boyfriend? :laugh: I think that he is not so cute... and personally her former boyfriend was not very cute but he seemed to be funny a little better (phisically) than Helly! ( I think )

and it's me on the avatar, I put pink everywhere on the pic :laugh:

pink :wub: pink :wub: pink :wub: :laugh:

thank you!!! I tried when I was 15, and I tried at karin models, I am 5"8 (170 cm) and my twin sister is 172 cm, :( ( I am not lucky :laugh: ) and they only want girls who are at least 176 cm at 15 years old !! they want giants :laugh: !! After I tried at a "teens" agency on summer 2005, but it is the year of my diploma (2005-2006), therefore that would have been difficult to go to the castings of the agency!! But at the end of the year 2006, I will try several agencies, I will have more time to go to the castings ( if they accept me, I am not so tall ), if not, I will go at the "teens" agency ! :laugh:

Helly runs an art gallery in New York (or London. I can't remember which). Let me find the link and I'll edit it into this post.

Edit: Okay, he has one in both London and New York.

Some information on the one in London:

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1082/11309.php

Website for the one in New York:

http://hellynahmadgallery.com/

Edited by avadakedavra