Bellazon

The Lovelist Brunette

spades24

Julie Ordon? As she has blonde for so long, I think she can be considered blonde

she's a naturally brunette.

I think Nicole Trunfio should be added to the list along with Hilary Rhoda, Barbara Palvin, Nataniele Ribeiro, Chrishell Stubbs, Daniela Cosio, Cassie Ventura, and Selena Gomez.

Julie Ordon? As she has blonde for so long, I think she can be considered blonde

she's a naturally brunette.

I think Nicole Trunfio should be added to the list along with Hilary Rhoda, Barbara Palvin, Nataniele Ribeiro, Chrishell Stubbs, Daniela Cosio, Cassie Ventura, and Selena Gomez.

Yes I believe, but she is blonde so long ago, for example if you I had to choose her recent photos, it would be a little strange.

but forget :blush:

I've named hilary rhoda

Nicole Trunfio. :yes:

If spades24 doesn't consider these ones cause you already nominated 4, she can take Nicole Trunfio from me as I nominated Alyssa Miller when she was already in the list, so that would be 4 in total from me.

Nina Agdal

I don't know... Nina always seemed to be on the "blonder" side of the spectrum to me.

Really? She seems about the same shade as Alessandra to me :unsure:

spades: I'll substitute for Emanuela de Paula if Nina doesn't qualify :wave:

Okay no more nominations please.

The complete list is on the first page and if you see the name if someone you nominated please send pictures.

However, if you did not see someone you nominated on the list I ran out of room. Sorry, I will use those nominations next time we do this.

So we will start the game once I get all the pictures.

Thank you.