Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Jeisaa...I like her name lol...But i'm not fan of her..

I dunno i guess i don't see what you guys see in her..Her face doesn't see all that special..Looks like a normal/average girls face , it's ok..I mean if i see her walking down the street i probly wont even notice her. Well not the face but her height/body for sure ...Then I'll say wow...But with face like that not really...Nothing special.

Well with nice hair / make up and clothe syea...But just plain not at all.

Like in that pic i don't think she's pretty really http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=131811

But that doesn't mean she's not a good model tho...I am not saying that at all.

I dunno i guess i don't see what you guys see in her..Her face doesn't see all that special..Looks like a normal/average girls face , it's ok..I mean if i see her walking down the street i probly wont even notice her. Well not the face but her height/body for sure ...Then I'll say wow...But with face like that not really...Nothing special.

Like in that pic i don't think she's pretty really http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=131811

yes I can understand what you mean.

I'm a hugeeee fan of her!

But I agree with you... she have a normal face, but the perfect body!

Thats ecxacly why I like her so much, she's such a good model, she can be ugly, she can be horroble, sexy, inocent, looking like a child, she can be gorgeous!!

I just love the way she photographs.

She's doing a very good work.

and she's so cute :wub:

QUOTE(~*BeTtY*~ @ Sep 5 2006, 06:42 PM)

You're right, but the funny thing is...I like most of all her face. I mean, yes, her body is perfect and she's an amazing model, but the thing that fascinates me about her face is this: When you look at her faetures separately, I mean mouth, nose, eyes, they're nothing special. Her eyes are not exactly big and her lips are not very full and her nose has a somehow strange shape. But when you look at her whole face, I don't know if it's just me, but it strikes you, it's very expressive and that makes it extremely beautiful IMO :p And like Nath said, she can be very different in different pics :wub: