Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

You're all very welcome, guys :wave: I'm not a huge Snejana fan I must admit (not that I don't like her), but this ed and cover I really really do like :yes:

And about her boyfriend: c'mon, don't be so superficial ;) It's not all about the looks, and they love each other, which is the most important. I'm happy, if she's happy :hehe:

• 3 weeks later...
post-8127-0-1446104332-27222_thumb.jpg

Yes, it's her boyfriend Alexander Onischenko, 38 years old. He's a Ukrainian businessman, president of Federation of equestrian sport. They are planning to get marry in 11 of december.

post-21711-1259667485_thumb.jpg

Source: http://e-motion.com.ua/news/48134.html

wtf? :blink: i'm disappointed. she acts like those girls who hunt for sugar daddies. disgusting.

From www.segodnya.ua

“To do the show in all of Ukraine, businessman Alexander Onishchenko changed the day painting.

One of the most talked-VIP-couples – 38-year-old businessman Alexander Onishchenko, and 23-year-old top model Snejana Onopko, which, as we reported, we were going to get married on December 11 in central Kiev Farce – that is, today, postponed his wedding. Besides, that statement has long been cast as the proper and bought clothes for the bride and groom, and wedding rings …

Friends of lovers, who did not want to call their names, confessed to us that between Alexander, who heads the Equestrian Federation of Ukraine, and a favorite of Karl Lagerfeld Snezhana just before the painting came a serious quarrel. Again on the painting so quickly, because the businessman and the model is not so long together. “You know, for Snjezana very important this stamp, and Sasha would not want to rush things because, although, of course, in love with her”, – have told us. Not surprisingly, one of the most recent high-profile events, “Miss Ukraine-Universe-2010″ Onishchenko appeared not in the company of his beloved, and the actor Jean-Claude Van Damme (Alexander will sponsor the new project, the Hollywood star – the movie “The Tower”) and her friend — regionalkoy Irina Berezhnoy. While the last couple of months for all secular hangouts – whether fashion shows or charity auction – went hand in hand with only the future spouses.

We caught up with her fiance, who confirmed to us that the wedding is really delayed. “You have declared the entire country, that I perestuplyu threshold registry office on December 11, here I am because of you specifically and changed the date – we explained Alexander. – I do not want to arrange a personal event such a show over the country. Snezhana everything is in order, the wedding will be, but the date now will not tell anyone! “

Arina Shevchenko

source: snejanaonopka.wordpress.com