Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Ok, so change the topic. Can somebody tell me were these pics (my favourite pics of Snejana) posted here? And from which magazine(s) they are?

http://www.supermodels.nl/ModelPics/snejanaonopka/130.jpg

http://www.supermodels.nl/ModelPics/snejanaonopka/175.jpg

http://www.supermodels.nl/ModelPics/snejanaonopka/185.jpg

And there is also a photo of Divanopka on the beach in green Cavalli's dress, the same she had on the catwalk (for spring 2006 season) on fmd but I can't open this site today :(

and here is the pic you're talking about, Layla:

000000060249snejanaonopeh8.th.jpg

I can safely say it's from Vogue Paris (judging by the text and the fonts as well as the mention of Emmanuelle Alt's name) but i don't know which month/year, sorry :( it's new to me though, and it's a gorgeous pics :heart:

Of course she she's not a ho :persuazn: ... well i agree w/ that about "if you didn't like her at first place that just gives another reason to hate her" . But well those haters need to calm down a lil & well i don't really get why ppl hate other ppl without even knowing them [not like i never did that but i have to admit, that it`s stupid.] & well that hate may be taken as hiden jelousy or stuff like that :evil:

:wub2: ...

post-4848-1176743827_thumb.jpg

I can safely say it's from Vogue Paris (judging by the text and the fonts as well as the mention of Emmanuelle Alt's name) but i don't know which month/year, sorry :( it's new to me though, and it's a gorgeous pics :heart:

love what she is wearing

love what she is wearing

This Cavalli dress is so beautiful. I love Cavalli, he's my favourite designer and I hope that one day I could afford for buying some clothes from him.... :-) And I think that this dress looks better on Snejana on this photo than when Snejana worn(?-forget this past form for "wear" :p) it on the runway.