Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

i think you win the right to be a diva when you're the fashion boss of Chanel, Fendi and you have you own line of clothes :ninja:

so sad but true... :laugh:

i know no one cares...but for a long time...like a decade...i was obsessed with moss.....i do think like if you stare at her face shes stunning...she has no odd features except maybe her teeth....like adrianna is my new love and anna beatros....but they have weird nses...yada...not that there not stunning i think the oddities make them prettier......but moss shes i think even though the fashion world has called her unique i think her face is classic. And i never thought the drug thing would make me feel different about her...but it did...and how she is like in public..she makes herself look ugly...her hair...its always greasy and she never wears makeup, and i dunno she looks liek a junkie to me now....but when you post her old pictures she looks innocent i think thats what i loved about her.....anyways....what i wanted to say about karl.....hes a doof....he thinks hes high and mighty and all that.....when he got hired at chanel his first shows were flops and he was about to be fired...until

the woman who hired him bought dresses coco made for 50's model suzy parker so he could see how to make REAL chanel garments. And even in the fashion industry hes hated and looked down at .....espcially since he was a no one from germany......who paraded around speaking french with his little fans......i once liked him before i knew what a repetitive...boring..stuck up celebrity whore he is...i mean come on he hangs ut with white trash(lindsey lohan).......but thanks for posting moss stuff....i do like her as a model ....and her old stuff is beautiful espcially the old chanel runway like 94ish.....i never saw that b4

yes , kate lost her sense of style somewhere on the street so sienna miller found it, and decided not to return it to the owner... what a headline... she is f**king fashion icon cos she looks like she don't care about fashion... why don't just ppl leave her alone... i mean, the greatest model ever, but no one seems to care about that.. it is her style and her daughter, and her pete... and i find pete btw very charming... this reminds me all of lady D,may she rest in peace...

i hate journalist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and paparazzi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!