Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

Ugh!

whoooaa...i have a few pics of her without make up...but man she looks horrible here. :yuckky:

do you not like her betty?

Well yea that's the true "Gorgeous" Kate !

Hmm no not really i mean i'm not fan of her i think designers used her too much for ads and now they are again and there are sooo many young talanted models and it's their turn to appear on international ads and Magazine covers , not Kate , she had her time already.

Topless Kate Moss offends Muslims!

Indo-Asian News Service

New York, August 18, 2006

Supermodel Kate Moss is offending Muslims in New York but she doesn't even know about it.

According to Pagesix.com, a huge poster for a Calvin Klein ad shows a topless Moss in different poses, one in which she is holding onto a shirtless man, is popped up right across Madina Masjid Mosqueon on East 11th Street.

It is offending devout Muslims who go there five times a day for prayer.

The site animalnewyork.com says: "It is only a matter of time before some action is taken, and we are dying to see what a hastily spray-painted burqa looks like on the young coke-sniffing crusader."

Kate Moss and Pete engaged

I HOPE NOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!! this is the second time i heard this!!!

Updated: 2006-08-15 16:01

Just a year after the break-up of the stormy relationship between model Kate Moss, 32, and controversial musician Pete Doherty, 27, the couple are said to be engaged.

British newspapers today published pictures of Kate Moss wearing a diamond ring at a party the couple threw at a London nightclub on Saturday.

The pair are rumoured to be getting married in Ibiza this week, British tabloid The Sun reported today.

The Sun said that "pals" of Kate Moss thought it would be a mistake for the model to marry Pete Doherty who is struggling with heroin addiction.

Britain's Daily Mail newspaper quotes a friend as saying, "Even when she was supposed to be with the comedian Russell Brand she was still secretly seeing Pete. She may be off the cocaine but Pete is like an addiction that she can't cure."

Doherty recently attended a rehab clinic in Lisbon, Portugal, to try to kick his addictions again.

The singer pledged he would marry Kate once he was cured.

The couple first got together at Kate's 31st birthday in January last year, but split a few months later after the model was photographed snorting cocaine.

TIMBERLAKE ADMIRES MOSS

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE respects supermodel KATE MOSS because he remembers what it was like when the media reported that he smoked marijuana. Moss was at the centre of a drug scandal last autumn (05) after a British newspaper published images of beauty allegedly snorting cocaine. The ROCK YOUR BODY singer claims people should do what is right for them and not try and impose their values on others. He says, "I remember the first time it was reported that I smoked pot. "I was like, 'Y'all don't?' That's why I sort of respect Kate Moss. "I think you lose once you start trying to analyse what people like. "So I'm like, 'I hope you like how I live, but if you don't, you don't!'

you...gooo seeexxxxy baaaccckkk! :laugh:

Friend Of Kate Moss Denies Wedding Rumours

She is not engaged to Pete Doherty...(wheeeewwww!!!)

By: Lowri Williams on 8/15/2006

A friend of supermodel Kate Moss has denied reports that she is married to Babyshambles front man Pete Doherty.

The on-off couple are definitely back together but currently have no plans to marry despite recent photographs showing Moss wearing what appears to be a large diamond ring.

According to MSN, a friend of the model

Kate Moss Makes Big Comeback In Fall Ads

August 11, 2006 7:45 a.m. EST

Nidhi Sharma - All Headline News Staff Writer

Madrid, Spain (AHN) - After going through a relatively controversial last year, super model Kate Moss has made her presence felt in fashion industry again. The new issue of British Vogue features Moss on the cover. The new fall collections also have her featured for almost eight different labels.

Last September, Kate Moss entered controversy when a British newspaper printed pictures of her apparently snorting large amounts of cocaine. This resulted in H&M temporarily pulling an advertising campaign featuring her. The Parisian fashion house Chanel also announced that they would not renew her contract. Burberry also promptly stopped featuring her in their ads.

Jay Fishman, managing director of Financial Research Associates, adviser to celebrity businesses told Reuters, "Her fall was significant and it is interesting to see her rehabilitation. In some ways it shows us how tolerant people can be of celebrities' foibles if they do what they are supposed to do to get out of it. A lot of people buy into the story of 'I've overcome my demons and I'm back'," he added.

The 32-year-old model also went to a U.S. drug rehabilitation clinic and issued an official apology for her behavior.

Virgin Mobile featured Moss in a television advertisement just months after the drug allegations, calling her a start that outlive the consequences of bad press. "Kate Moss is an icon," its brand director said.

:ddr: go, kate!

Fashion World Bands Together To Support Kate Moss

by Chuck Terzella

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Superstar model Kate Moss, who has run afoul of the various fashion and fragrance companies she represents due to her alleged cocaine use, is already staging a comeback of sorts. Despite being dropped as spokesperson by H&M and Chanel Ms. Moss is already bouncing back with other companies, governments and institutions offering her endorsement deals.

The Government of Columbia, the worlds leading exporter of cocaine has named Ms. Moss Special Ambassador; a promotional world tour is already being planned, with sponsorship monies to be paid by various Drug Cartels. Columbia has been concerned with the lessening of cocaine use amongst the worlds population and the hope is that Ms. Moss, as a high profile model can bring about a return to the popularity that the drug enjoyed in the eighties and nineties before it was eclipsed by the club drug Ecstasy.

In addition, the government of Afghanistan is offering Ms. Moss the post of Cultural Attach