Bellazon

Kate Moss
Thumbnail

seshiru

I recorded the THS and it was good but it flashed by so fast. One moment they were talking about her childhood then bam 1990. Then 1993 with Johnny, I felt like screaming Slow Down! But I was glad to see it was up to date with Pete and Kate's new boyfriend Jamie. I really liked the THS story. I love her.

I recorded the THS and it was good but it flashed by so fast. One moment they were talking about her childhood then bam 1990. Then 1993 with Johnny, I felt like screaming Slow Down! But I was glad to see it was up to date with Pete and Kate's new boyfriend Jamie. I really liked the THS story. I love her.

ths was good but it could off been longer thenn they make it

i am sure that there is more to kate moss then just drugs and rehabs

they could put more info about her

Moss Spills All in Memoir

Wed Jan 25, 4:29 PM ET

The only lines Kate Moss is concerned with are the ones appearing in her new book.

The scandal-plagued supermodel has inked a deal with Virgin magnate and close pal Richard Bronson to pen a tell-all memoir of her turbulent year.

"Richard and Kate have agreed to bring out her autobiography," a spokesman for the media mogul told British Vogue. "It's a chance for her to put across her side of the story."

According to British press reports, the deal was believed to have been made in December, when Branson whisked the notoriously press-shy catwalker away to a private Caribbean island.

The autobiography will allow Moss, 32, to tell her side of the drug scandal that led to her fall from grace and subsequent comeback. Last September, Britain's Daily Mirror tabloid published front-page photos of the runway veteran snorting what appeared to be large amounts of cocaine.

The photos prompted Burberry and H&M to drop the supermodel from their planned campaigns and led to Moss' stint in an Arizona rehab clinic last fall.

Early reports peg the fashion darling's book deal in the $1 million-2 million range, though Bronson's right-hand man Will Whitehorn said, "All the numbers that I've seen are wrong," but he declined to elaborate.

"Virgin Books will be publishing an autobiography," Whitehorn said in a statement Wednesday. "But it is relatively early days. We still need to proceed to a final contract."

It will be the second pairing for Moss and Branson. In December, she signed a contract to appear in several Virgin Mobile commercials in the U.K., the first of which featured a jobless Moss gamely mocking her position as a social outcast.

A rep for Virgin said it was unlikely the book would come out this year, though the Daily Mirror and other British outlets report that the book is expected to be finished by September.

But at least one group won't be waiting that long to hear Moss dish the dirt.

The London Metropolitan Police have been waiting to interview the supermodel in its ongoing investigation into her drug scandal, which costarred her troubled ex-boyfriend, rocker Pete Doherty.

Moss, who has been living in the U.S. since the scandal broke, and is currently working on a print campaign in Paris, said through her reps that she plans on returning to the U.K. soon and has every intention of meeting with the police.

"Kate has made it absolutely clear all along that she will cooperate with any police investigation when the necessary arrangements can be made," said spokesman Stuart Higgins. No word yet on when said arrangements will be finished.