Bellazon

Rachel Cook
Thumbnail

On 2/16/2019 at 11:55 PM, Cult Icon said:

People also expect these models to stay with one guy forever after it's announced..................🤣

Exactly lol. I mean part of this is probably my denial speaking haha, but people always think it will last forever. In all likelihood it won't (trust me I should know 😝), especially considering the situation. If you watched the video you'll know what I mean.

On 2/23/2019 at 2:04 AM, JC Denton said:

Exactly lol. I mean part of this is probably my denial speaking haha, but people always think it will last forever. In all likelihood it won't (trust me I should know 😝), especially considering the situation. If you watched the video you'll know what I mean.

Well, you got her explanation now....

Yes, a woman changing a long term friendzone to boyfriend is a huge red flag, it implies that the woman is desperate and the man is second tier.  She'll drop him as soon as she finds someone she considers first tier.

Or - and hear me out - they were just friends at first and then started officially dating because calling someone your boyfriend right away will probably lead to an Ariana/Pete situation. Come on, a woman can have platonic male friends without feeling rushed to pick one to be their boyfriend.