Bellazon

Fitness and Exercise

Brenna

to be running just a mile everyday and staying constant at running really tones up your muscles. i was toned when i was in volleyball...but now that season's over i've started to lose the muscle in my legs adn stomach <which i really missed :*(> so after runnnig a mile or so for like 2 weeks my body is becoming more toned and i'm starting to get muscular abs and toned legs :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe yeh me too ^^ :p i do weight training and gym classes like body pump, body combat (a cross of martial arts like muay thai etc) and rpm :D sometimes a cross trainer and skipping and walking/taking stairs whenever i can. Im a fitness/health freak but i love it! Excercise makes me feel gd and more confident. I used to play netball, football, rounders and swim alot but havent since i left school last summer, afterall its not exactly a one person sport :(

yes it sure is :) wait. have u forgotten what gender u r?? :p hehe lol the guys talk sections obviously crap, come over to the dark side...:D

it's confusing :ninja: my personal thread is in the girls section and the guys talk section is pretty crap <_< so I'll just linger around here for the time being :shifty:

Anyway, y'all are fitter than me. I just play sports once or twice a week but I really should go to the gym to get a bit more core power :ninja:

I am currently 5'7" and 155 pounds. I used to be 115 and was able to wear anything I wanted, I was fit worked out, at well. Well I have had a not so good past couple of months. Life has just been hard for me. Well I started college first of all, I've had some financial issues and stuff. And yes I have gotten lazy and have been eating very badly. So thanks to that I have gone up 40 pounds. I know what I have to do but I don't really don't know how to. I can't afford a gym membership and I have no workout stuff in my house to use nor vides. But the the hardest part is my eating. It's like my body has goten addicted to all the bad food I have been eating. 80% of the time I eat is for another reason other than hunger. Yes being this weight makes me depressed, weight affects my entire life. You think that would make me stop eating so badly. But I feel depressed or bored most of the time and when I feel that way I get a very strong urge to eat. I try doing something to entertain or distract me but the urge to eat just gets worse and it won't leve me alone until I do it. The bad part is that i'll eat like 2 or 3000 calories at a time. Does anyone have any tips for deaing with cravings and emotional eating and could someone suggest workouts I can do without having a machine or a gym membership. I want to get back down to 115 and get my waist down to 24 or 25 again.

^Actually thats emotional eating...I have the same problem too, I eat comfort foods such as chocolates, cakes, desserts to make myself feel better when I'm down...but it only makes me feel happy WHILE I was eating these comfort foods, after that I'll feel so guilty eating so much...actually working out is to build up your muscles...so you don't actually have to go to the gym to lose weight. You can simply just jog or run, and even do push ups. As for the emotional eating, its really up to you...but for a start, make sure you eat your 3 meals regularly(make sure your meals are healthy). If you feel like snacking between meals, grab a fruit instead of junk food, maybe eat grapes instead of popcorns, a peach instead of pies.

I have to be honest, I have not been exercising for about a month, thought I'm still 42 Kg...but my arms and legs are flabby...my whole body is soft...Anyway I'm not very mascular to start off with...only my abs, cuz I like doing sit ups..XD