Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ THIS is a supermodel. THIS is what models should strive to achieve for their careers. THIS is an American Supermodel version 2.0! and unlike soooo many other models out there currently, she has her head on straight.

I have a great deal of respect for Marisa and I wish her only the best for her future and family.

Le Shock! No longer being a VS angel isn't the end all, be all after all... lol

Thanks for the vids, Pink! It's cool that Forbes did that piece on Marisa. I thought they only paid attention to models when it came to ranking salaries.

^ THIS is a supermodel. THIS is what models should strive to achieve for their careers. THIS is an American Supermodel version 2.0! and unlike soooo many other models out there currently, she has her head on straight.

I have a great deal of respect for Marisa and I wish her only the best for her future and family.

Le Shock! No longer being a VS angel isn't the end all, be all after all... lol

If even a cynic like Pretty is impressed... :ddr:

^ I thought she was still an angel?

Mainstream media (like this latest FHM spread) still refers to Marisa as an Angel, but it does look like she's taken a big step away from VS, so I guess her status is debatable. :laugh:

It's been confirmed!

SPIKEY @ LOVELINE

SUNDAY, JULY 11TH

10 PM - 12 AM

Here in LA, Loveline broadcasts on KROQ. I don't know where it airs on other cities, so check your local radio listings. About 95% of the time, the guest stays for the entire show, so expect Spikey to tackle the hard hitting issues from pregnancy to erectile dysfunction! Oh, I can't wait to hear that conversation!

You can also listen to the whole show via streaming at the KROQ website and from the official Loveline site (but you have to be a paying member to access the multimedia section).

:laugh:

FAN OF THE HOUSE: He can't pick most celebrities out of an All-Star lineup.

The columnist is game for the plum assignment during baseball's All-Star weekend at Anaheim, if only he knew who was playing. But he does know that Food Network guy. And that supermodel.

By Chris Erskine

July 11, 2010

...Another person who can hit is Marisa Miller, perhaps our best-hitting supermodel. Just like Mike Piazza was the best-hitting catcher of all time, she is the best-hitting supermodel of all time. Just how many times can I get the strangely hypnotic phrase "best-hitting supermodel" in one paragraph? Well, at least three, which has to be an MLB record in itself.

Seriously, if you have Miller in your fantasy league, call me because that's a fantasy league I'd like to be in.

For all the glamour Miller lends to this event, this all-star lineup in Anaheim doesn't quite come close to the Dodgers' own celebrity game taking place Aug. 7, which has scheduled Billy Crystal, Jack Black and Kevin James, though I couldn't pimp an event like that in good conscience without warning you that you'll also have to watch director Rob Reiner swing a bat, and that can't be good for anybody...

post-2904-0-1446084649-68487_thumb.jpg

Grrr....Maria Menounos. Freakin' Celtics fans. :yuckky:

10:30 UPDATE: Marisa still hasn't shown up to Loveline @ Westwood One studios. Dr. Drew says she's standing them up.

10:54 UPDATE: She finally shows up from the All-Star game.

11:35 UPDATE: So far, Marisa's been in the studio for half an hour and has been quite silent for most of the calls. But she does laugh whenever callers mention about "small penises".

[Oops, my fault. I listened back to the convo and thought it was Marisa that laughed but it wasn't. It was a sound effect of a girl laughing. My mistake!]

11:45 UPDATE: Marisa finally gives some advice regarding "using romance" and "foot massages" to a caller who claims his girlfriend is losing her sex drive.

11:56 UPDATE: Marisa barely mentions that she's working on a line of surfboards.

All in all, not much deep insight or advice from Spikey but she did hold up well against Psycho Mike, who has been known to be fairly disgusting to other famous people (hence, he's my hero).