Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

US Mag Hot Hollywood Party

post-3761-0-1446082506-19468_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446082506-21409_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446082506-23739_thumb.jpg post-3761-0-1446082506-25843_thumb.jpg

post-3761-0-1446082506-29711_thumb.jpg

More of this

rapadowb5.th.jpg rapadola8.th.jpg rapadobh7.th.jpg

I just wanted to thank both of you for these great new photos, if there are anymore please post up! Thanks again :D

Okay.

marisamillerclevageushohr3.th.jpg marisamillerclevageushobc5.th.jpg

she looks DAMN gorgeous here :heart: what a special beauty...love it!! :heart: her skin is wonderful...her dress, her make up, eyes, hair...everything!!!

I know it's only a screencap, but damn! :laugh:

post-10465-1177901981_thumb.jpg

Great picture!!! :drool:

And if anyone ever noticed, it shows the white mark on her back that Marisa said in an interview is her one physical flaw people don't usually know about (or she described it as something like that) and is always airbrushed into oblivion.

I think the spot makes her look hotter!!! :wub:

She is more like an actual person with a "flaw" than a barbie doll. :banghead:

What are some of the best Marisa pictures? :drool:

I know it's only a screencap, but damn! :laugh:

post-10465-1177901981_thumb.jpg

And if anyone ever noticed, it shows the white mark on her back that Marisa said in an interview is her one physical flaw people don't usually know about (or she described it as something like that) and is always airbrushed into oblivion.

Is that a pigmentation problem? A girl in my HS had a spot like that in her hair. She had to dye it. If she didn't, it lead to a strand of perfectly white hair.

I always thought that was so cool. :laugh:

Is that a pigmentation problem? A girl in my HS had a spot like that in her hair. She had to dye it. If she didn't, it lead to a strand of perfectly white hair.

I heard the lead singer of Dashboard Confessional has the same problem. It's weird, but yeah, I could see that being kind of cool.

I bet it won't even happen. The whole thing was so long ago. :/

But I found the page for last year's competition and Marisa lost to Elisha Cuthbert 20% to 80%. :persuazn: It seems she was on the show the day the results were announced.